JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical. (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/h3-fj-cruiser-recovery-vehical-12935/)

Rubidon 08-01-2007 08:46 AM

H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.

I'm always seeing stuff digging on the H2/H3. What about the FJ Cruiser ? at least the Hummer is made in USA. I want a "FJ Recovery Vehicle" sticker. Anyone know where I can find one ?

MileHighAko 08-01-2007 05:46 PM

Well, truth be told, many Toyota's are made in the USA now, maybe including the FJ. I think the FJ is a pretty nice vehicle. But I'm a full blooded American, and the Jeep is my choice. :)

If you find the stickers, let me know. I'd gladly put one on since my off-roading buddy drives an FJ.

Audiophiliac 08-01-2007 06:31 PM

I'd wait until you actually have to recover an FJ. :) It would be embarassing to have that sticker and then be in a situation where it was reversed. :)

They arent as gay as the kid peeing on "x", but I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. :) Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light. :)

Jeepin Dad 08-01-2007 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac (Post 142885)
I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. :) Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light. :)

I never saw the allure of Calvin peeing on another vehicle make, but I totally understand the peeing on the #24 :yup:

gergy9 08-02-2007 02:52 AM

I know that the Tahoes are made in Mexico. I wouldnt doubt that the hummer is also.

onsafari 08-02-2007 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by MileHighAko (Post 142854)
Well, truth be told, many Toyota's are made in the USA now, maybe including the FJ. I think the FJ is a pretty nice vehicle. But I'm a full blooded American, and the Jeep is my choice. :)

If you find the stickers, let me know. I'd gladly put one on since my off-roading buddy drives an FJ.

LOL....how much of your JK was assembled or made in the US......you may be a full blooded American just like the rest of us but just cuz you bought a Jeep over another vehicle doesn't make you any more American than anybody else :rollingeyes:

Rubidon 08-02-2007 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac (Post 142885)
I'd wait until you actually have to recover an FJ. :) It would be embarassing to have that sticker and then be in a situation where it was reversed. :)

They arent as gay as the kid peeing on "x", but I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. :) Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light. :)

If the situation were reversed or not all would have a good laugh.:rotflmao1:

No sticker hate here.............just fun poking. I don't think anyone is ever insulted be any of these stickers.

I guess my whole point was let's keep rippen on Hummers..........but not to forget the FJ! FJ's need lov'en to.

driley 08-02-2007 09:32 AM

I like FJ cruisers.

HappyCurmudgeon 08-02-2007 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by driley (Post 143350)
I like FJ cruisers.

I like Pampers Cruisers, they stay full of the stuff and dont let it leak out.

...come to think of it...

AZCA jeeper 08-02-2007 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon (Post 143364)
I like Pampers Cruisers, they stay full of the stuff and dont let it leak out.

...come to think of it...

......:what?:

I'm not even going to go there.:eek2:

Anywho, I have a hummer recovery vehicle tire cover, but it says Land Rover at the top.:rotflmao1: :thinking: Not that that's relevant to this thread.:D