Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.

I'm always seeing stuff digging on the H2/H3. What about the FJ Cruiser ? at least the Hummer is made in USA. I want a "FJ Recovery Vehicle" sticker. Anyone know where I can find one ?
Old 08-01-2007, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, truth be told, many Toyota's are made in the USA now, maybe including the FJ. I think the FJ is a pretty nice vehicle. But I'm a full blooded American, and the Jeep is my choice.

If you find the stickers, let me know. I'd gladly put one on since my off-roading buddy drives an FJ.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd wait until you actually have to recover an FJ. It would be embarassing to have that sticker and then be in a situation where it was reversed.

They arent as gay as the kid peeing on "x", but I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac
I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light.
I never saw the allure of Calvin peeing on another vehicle make, but I totally understand the peeing on the #24
Old 08-02-2007, 02:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know that the Tahoes are made in Mexico. I wouldnt doubt that the hummer is also.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MileHighAko
Well, truth be told, many Toyota's are made in the USA now, maybe including the FJ. I think the FJ is a pretty nice vehicle. But I'm a full blooded American, and the Jeep is my choice.

If you find the stickers, let me know. I'd gladly put one on since my off-roading buddy drives an FJ.
LOL....how much of your JK was assembled or made in the US......you may be a full blooded American just like the rest of us but just cuz you bought a Jeep over another vehicle doesn't make you any more American than anybody else
Old 08-02-2007, 08:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac
I'd wait until you actually have to recover an FJ. It would be embarassing to have that sticker and then be in a situation where it was reversed.

They arent as gay as the kid peeing on "x", but I never have seen the point of trying to "sticker-hate" another vehicle. But to each his own. Every time I see a guy in a big lifted Ram that is so clean, you know he has never been off asphalt, and he has a kid peeing on chevy, ford, toyota, nissan, and #24, it makes me want to go pee on his truck at the next red light.
If the situation were reversed or not all would have a good laugh.

No sticker hate here.............just fun poking. I don't think anyone is ever insulted be any of these stickers.

I guess my whole point was let's keep rippen on Hummers..........but not to forget the FJ! FJ's need lov'en to.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I like FJ cruisers.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by driley
I like FJ cruisers.

I like Pampers Cruisers, they stay full of the stuff and dont let it leak out.

...come to think of it...
Old 08-02-2007, 09:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I like Pampers Cruisers, they stay full of the stuff and dont let it leak out.

...come to think of it...

I'm not even going to go there.

Anywho, I have a hummer recovery vehicle tire cover, but it says Land Rover at the top. Not that that's relevant to this thread.

Quick Reply: H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.