Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H2 Recovery Team

I'll admit it, I actually like the FJ. The only thing wrong with it is the IFS.

I think the H2 recovery stickers are awesome because an H2 is nothing but an oversized grocery getter. But the FJ is actually a decent off-road truck. I have several friends with Tacomas and they are damn good trucks. So keep bashing the H2's, but don't bash the FJ until you actually have to bail one out.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by onsafari
LOL....how much of your JK was assembled or made in the US......you may be a full blooded American just like the rest of us but just cuz you bought a Jeep over another vehicle doesn't make you any more American than anybody else
Full blooded american would mean....NATIVE AMERICAN...........NO ?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 AM
JK Newbie

Location: Mountain View, CA & Incline Village, Lk. Tahoe, NV (summer house)

A friend of mine got a FJ Cruiser recently... off road package or whatever it is called. It's really nice. I wouldn't trade my Rubi for FJ, but I like it. We are thinking of getting rid of '03 Discovery (so many electrical problems and we are tired of it), and we are (my wife is) considering the FJ. I'd definitely consider FJ before Liberty, Commander or other non Wrangler Jeep.

Originally Posted by clubber
Agree with you. People tend to forget whose land it is... originally.

Last edited by JKing 777; 08-03-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKing 777
Agree with you. People tend to forget whose land it is... originally.
You are both so full of bleeding heart crap!
How is any full blooded American "indian" more native American then I am? I was born in the US, as were my parents, and my grandparents. If we are not native then just what are we? I came from no where else, so I can't be native to any other place. I am not a european- American, I have no ties to Europe, I sure wasn't born there, I have never even been there, and have no desire to go there.

What is with this need to Balkanize the entire population of the country? Do we all have to live in tiny little subgroups, seperate from every other group, just so we can say I am more American than you? I guess a full blooded decendents of the Mayflower are better than us. Or maybe we could almost think of a full blooded decendent from Jamestown as being closer to native than I am, or what if somewhere in Canada there happened to be a full blooded decendent of the vikings, surly their blood line has been here long enough to be native?
No one born in North America can claim to be more native than I am, and no one born here can be said to be less of a native.(no slight to Central, and South Americans, just confining it to North America for simplicity's sake)There should be no African Americans, European Americans, or Native Americans. We are either Americans or soon enough we will be nothing at all.

Maybe for US citizenship we should set up a tier system, a "native" American could be 1 man, African American decended from slave lines(because they were forced to come here) .9 of a man, here before 1776? .75 man, after 1800? .65, pre civil war, .5, WW1, .4............
If you were born in America you are as native as anyone else born here. If you were born in the US you are as native as anyone else born in the US, and no more of a US citizen then anyone that holds citizenship in this country, except non native born cannot become President.
If you are an American(US Citizen more narrowly) then you are an American , no devisive damn hyphen should ever be stuck in there in an attempt to elevate one group over another. the "indians" got a raw deal, the slaves were screwed; and very few of our white fore fathers came here because Europe was such a deliteful place they felt guilty to be so blessed.
Drop the bs, made up distinctions, or someday your children, or grandchildren will get to experience the joys of what it is like to live in post Tito Yougoslavia. We are all either Americans, or nothing at all.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by yetibear
You are both so full of bleeding heart crap!
How is any full blooded American "indian" more native American then I am? I was born in the US, as were my parents, and my grandparents. If we are not native then just what are we? I came from no where else, so I can't be native to any other place. I am not a european- American, I have no ties to Europe, I sure wasn't born there, I have never even been there, and have no desire to go there.

What is with this need to Balkanize the entire population of the country? Do we all have to live in tiny little subgroups, seperate from every other group, just so we can say I am more American than you? I guess a full blooded decendents of the Mayflower are better than us. Or maybe we could almost think of a full blooded decendent from Jamestown as being closer to native than I am, or what if somewhere in Canada there happened to be a full blooded decendent of the vikings, surly their blood line has been here long enough to be native?
No one born in North America can claim to be more native than I am, and no one born here can be said to be less of a native.(no slight to Central, and South Americans, just confining it to North America for simplicity's sake)There should be no African Americans, European Americans, or Native Americans. We are either Americans or soon enough we will be nothing at all.

Maybe for US citizenship we should set up a tier system, a "native" American could be 1 man, African American decended from slave lines(because they were forced to come here) .9 of a man, here before 1776? .75 man, after 1800? .65, pre civil war, .5, WW1, .4............
If you were born in America you are as native as anyone else born here. If you were born in the US you are as native as anyone else born in the US, and no more of a US citizen then anyone that holds citizenship in this country, except non native born cannot become President.
If you are an American(US Citizen more narrowly) then you are an American , no devisive damn hyphen should ever be stuck in there in an attempt to elevate one group over another. the "indians" got a raw deal, the slaves were screwed; and very few of our white fore fathers came here because Europe was such a deliteful place they felt guilty to be so blessed.
Drop the bs, made up distinctions, or someday your children, or grandchildren will get to experience the joys of what it is like to live in post Tito Yougoslavia. We are all either Americans, or nothing at all.
I guess if you were born in China you would be Chinese.................
Old 08-03-2007, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

I guess if you were born in China you would be Chinese.................
Umm.....yeah. Just the same as the Afrikaans, decended from the Dutch were African. And the Aussies are Australian. And a Black man born in England is British.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

Umm.....yeah. Just the same as the Afrikaans, decended from the Dutch were African. And the Aussies are Australian. And a Black man born in England is British.
The HELL he is...............
Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 AM
JK Super Freak

The HELL he is...............

Then what is he?
You are confusing race with national origin. An American Indian is no more native to America them I am. And that makes me as much of a Native American as he.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Then what is he?
You are confusing race with national origin. An American Indian is no more native to America them I am. And that makes me as much of a Native American as he.
You are very confused on this........if two Irish people move to China and have a baby then that baby is Chinese ?..........Gimme a break......Read your history books.........
Old 08-03-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Super Freak

You are very confused on this........if two Irish people move to China and have a baby then that baby is Chinese ?..........Gimme a break......Read your history books.........
Do you know what the word NATIVE means?

Quick Reply: H3/FJ Cruiser Recovery Vehical.