Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I got keyed!

Old 04-04-2012, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about the Jeep dude. I'm always a little sketched out about mine getting messed with in the parking lot of my school as well. Summertime is coming up soon and this is the first year I've been able to drive it back and forth, still deciding whether or not I want to risk driving to school with the top off and doors off.. I don't think it's a good idea having it sit out there all day unattended. Too many wannabe gangsta's at my school that think screwing with people's shit is a good time.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

do what i did when people messed with my mustang in high school... go buy a gopro. hide it somewhere inside, let it record during school, and tada! you caught em! i ended up handing over a $1500 bill to a kid for some parts he scratched and broke on my car... i didnt tell him i knew it was him till i handed over the bill... his face: PRICELESS!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonix
Sorry to hear about the Jeep dude. I'm always a little sketched out about mine getting messed with in the parking lot of my school as well. Summertime is coming up soon and this is the first year I've been able to drive it back and forth, still deciding whether or not I want to risk driving to school with the top off and doors off.. I don't think it's a good idea having it sit out there all day unattended. Too many wannabe gangsta's at my school that think screwing with people's shit is a good time.
Dont do it!!!! I wouldn't take my car to school like that
Old 04-04-2012, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
Dont do it!!!! I wouldn't take my car to school like that
Hahaha, I don't think I'm going to. I've had it sit out there a few weeks back with the freedom panels off and the windows down and I was sketched out the entire time. Ended up leaving class to go roll the windows up hahaha. It's really sad that I feel more comfortable leaving it in a grocery store parking lot like that than I do in my own god damned school.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Sonix

Hahaha, I don't think I'm going to. I've had it sit out there a few weeks back with the freedom panels off and the windows down and I was sketched out the entire time. Ended up leaving class to go roll the windows up hahaha. It's really sad that I feel more comfortable leaving it in a grocery store parking lot like that than I do in my own god damned school.
Tell me about it lol
Old 04-04-2012, 07:45 PM
JK Freak

This kinda crap sucks.

I left the top and doors off my YJ when I was in high school
everyday it was nice out.
nobody ever messed with it.

people these days suck ass.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A buddy of mine had a junk Chevy car in college that he left the widows cracked open when it was hot out. Some dick shoved a lit cigarette through and caught the seat on fire. He got out of class to find the FD smashed his window to get a hose in. A junkyard replacement cost about what he paid for the car.

People who mess with vehicles should lose a finger.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was so pumped about driving mine to school with the top and doors off but there is no way I'm going to now. I live in a small town and know everyone in the school and still won't chance it. $2000 audio system is enough to make a man paranoid for sure!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by 1978cj7jk2012
I was so pumped about driving mine to school with the top and doors off but there is no way I'm going to now. I live in a small town and know everyone in the school and still won't chance it. $2000 audio system is enough to make a man paranoid for sure!
Yeah bro i tough of it maybe over the summer since im in football so i can park next to the field
Old 04-04-2012, 09:55 PM
JK Newbie

I went to a really small college and I left my old cj7 out at college with top and doors off came out 4 girls were sitting in it taking pics. They were pretty good looking so I took them for a ride. Let's just say that was a good night! So it benefited me to have my doors and top off lol plus people knew not to mess with my stuff. I got an iPod stolen from this kid and he thought he had gotten away with it I saw him using it one day walked up ripped it out of his hands. Threw it away and kicked him off a bench literally. Lost my iPod but they knew not to touch my stuff plus it was an original iPod lol.

Quick Reply: I got keyed!