Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I got keyed!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel your pain, my Jeep got egged about 45 days ago and had to let it sit in the baking sun till i got off from work to get it washed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-20_11-44-16_940.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	299849
Old 04-04-2012, 10:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

my old highschool had cmeras for the parking lot (fights) that may bee a posibility for you to see who it was
Old 04-05-2012, 04:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Next time if something like this happens, don't say anything to anyone about it except the authorities. When people start asking about it, find out who they heard it from, trace back from there. You'll find out who did it. People who do this stuff and esp high schoolers are stupid and will brag about it because they think it makes them cooler. This works almost any time. Give it a couple days.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedOffRoad
what ever happened to the old days when high school issues were resolved with good ole fashioned slug fest where you would end up shaking hands after knowing you just took out your all your frustrations with a swing...oh wait, thats assault these days :(......stupid parents and lawsuits never letting kids be kids anymore.
Couldn't agree with you anymore man, thankfully I got out of high-school in 07 right before all these rules and crap got even worse...
Old 04-05-2012, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RedOffRoad
what ever happened to the old days when high school issues were resolved with good ole fashioned slug fest where you would end up shaking hands after knowing you just took out your all your frustrations with a swing...oh wait, thats assault these days :(......stupid parents and lawsuits never letting kids be kids anymore.
People suck. Now-a-days, things are handled in a cowardly way. The passive aggressive dick head that cannot call you out to your face but must hide behind a shroud of random, secretive, anonymous acts. It's pathetic really, people just do not respect others or themselves these days!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, hopefully they get busted... But then again, probably won't teach them anything!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And to the OP, just worry bout getting it fixed this time....find out who did it tell the dude touches your stuff again you'll fuck him up....nothing pisses me off more than people doing stuff like that , I mean its one thing to prank your friends and stuff ok that's fine and fun but don't go mess up somebody's vehicle man....just isn't right...a guy I used to work with when I was 19 wrote on my little Ford ranger with permanent marker....I didn't say much to him because I was at work and well needed my job....told him he touched my shit again id break his hands lol...never touched anything of mine again, but later that week he decided to run his mouth I told him to go clock out with his time card and ill go clock out too id beat his ass in the parking lot then we would be cool and could go back to work....needless to say he didn't leave his work station....man people that do stuff like this just are cowards and little.bitches lol .....woosaaaww gotta take it down a notch lol
Old 04-05-2012, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

First off, being completely honest, I would be pissed off. Royally. And if I saw who was doing it, I think it would be a bad scene.

That said, if it happened to my jeep, after a short time of uber-pissed, I think I'd just rock the scratch loud and proud.

Fuck it. Unless it's a pavement princess, it's going to see a lot worse. Don't let it get to you too much.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Every time I reread this thread I just get angrier and angrier haha. Have had like this happen at my school before, almost makes me reconsidering driving everyday.. but I guess I can't really live always worrying about the "what if." Just hate what society has become, and hate it even more that it's my generation that causes all of this bullshit. Fucking kids.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Oh the drama of high school!

Either buff it out on a hot day or file a vandalism claim on your insurance. No biggie.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Find out who did it and then you can pretend his/her car is a really cool boulder that you just have to check your suspension out on!

Quick Reply: I got keyed!