Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

If I could change just ONE thing about the JK, it would be _____________

Old 06-06-2007, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delivery

When we order one year and be able to get a vehicle by the following year? Why don't they push that out further to 3 or 4 years and then we won't have the faintest frickin what me might be ordering???? Heck if it were a Toyota and we got it 3 or 4 years later it would still be the current style "BLAND" in BLAND COLOR
Old 06-06-2007, 05:28 PM
JK Newbie

More room between the windshield wiper control stick and that frame around the radio.

<~~ fat fingers.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 100dollarman
50 more hp
You hit the nail on the head! I was thinking 100hp more would satisfy my thirst for a little more pull.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TORN
Thicker Body Metal

I totally second this. If it gets any thinner, we can use tin foil as a replacement.

And I don't want to hear the arguments about weight savings......this body metal is way, way, way, way too thin!!!!!!!!!

Thicken it up Jeep!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 100dollarman
I was trying not to be too greedy! But you are right, lets go for 100[hp]!!!
If you have the $$$, you can have the HP... check out Avenger's supercharger, or if you'd prefer a naturally-aspirated big block, check out Burnsville Offroad. If my wife understood the whole "Jeeps are build, not bought" thing, I'd be pushing out a lot more power myself!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 AM
JK Newbie

I would change those crappy plastic swing gate headers that the bar on the bottom of the rear window slides into. I picked of my Sahara yesterday and the left one won't stay clipped to the body. When I slide the plastic lip of the sail panel into its groove, that plastic header pops right off. Only the left one...the right one is fine. The dealer is ordering me a new one, but what a piece of s**t!!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:55 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DSWLA
I would change those crappy plastic swing gate headers that the bar on the bottom of the rear window slides into. I picked of my Sahara yesterday and the left one won't stay clipped to the body. When I slide the plastic lip of the sail panel into its groove, that plastic header pops right off. Only the left one...the right one is fine. The dealer is ordering me a new one, but what a piece of s**t!!
I have this same issue, and I've seen other people complain about the driver's side plastic bracket as well... from what I've heard, there's a completely new part number for that piece, which means that Jeep recognized their design flaw and made a new piece to take care of the issue... good one.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by skibum
Auto transmission. I bought it because I'm old, broken and tired and I didn't want to shift anymore, but it is a POS. The shift points are terrible and sometimes it just seems confused. Hopefully Hypertech or somebody will come out with a good programmer soon so that we can fix these problems.
Skibum, just looking thru old posts to try and find the seatbelt ding fix.. and saw your post on terrible shift points.. Did you get that fixed/flashed yet.. ?? It is supposed to be a tsb fix from the Dealer.. I saw it somewhere on here...!!

Quick Reply: If I could change just ONE thing about the JK, it would be _____________