Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JCwhitney is WAY cheaper than quadratec!

Old 09-02-2011, 06:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quadratec has always priced matched without a hassle if I call up. I usually get free shipping and UPS delivers it in less than 24 hrs. Recently I ordered some stuff and they even beat the price by 10%.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...efore-You-Post

I think they are working you too hard in the tobacco fields.

Last edited by glocksrfun; 09-02-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

What is wrong with post no email no contact info or direct link;

o Contrary to what many seem to think, JK-Forum.com didn't just magically appear on the internet and if it weren't for the generous help and financial support of our sponsors, it simply wouldn't exist. And, while we do encourage the open discussion of all* products being manufactured or services being offered for the Jeep JK Wrangler, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from posting contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or direct links back to manufacturers or vendors (including eBay Store links or competing forums) unless they are a sponsor of Project-JK.com. Please know that any posts containing such information will be edited accordingly as a courtesy to those who have chosen to help us out and as a way to insure their continued support of JK-Forum.com. (* Excluding blacklisted manufacturers and/or vendors)
Old 09-02-2011, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by quadratec
Which bumpers are you comparing? Everything I'm comparing has the same pricing that we do. I price match competitors shipped prices. Whichever bumper you're looking at I'll match, but most likely I'll be cheaper right off the bat. Other vendors also like to raise their retail prices and advertise free shipping, keep it mind when comparing prices!

-Joe
You go, Joe!
Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jjntj2003
What is wrong with post no email no contact info or direct link;

o Contrary to what many seem to think, JK-Forum.com didn't just magically appear on the internet and if it weren't for the generous help and financial support of our sponsors, it simply wouldn't exist. And, while we do encourage the open discussion of all* products being manufactured or services being offered for the Jeep JK Wrangler, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from posting contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or direct links back to manufacturers or vendors (including eBay Store links or competing forums) unless they are a sponsor of Project-JK.com. Please know that any posts containing such information will be edited accordingly as a courtesy to those who have chosen to help us out and as a way to insure their continued support of JK-Forum.com. (* Excluding blacklisted manufacturers and/or vendors)
I guess I'm going with the spirit of the rules, not the letter of the rules.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:23 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by glocksrfun

I guess I'm going with the spirit of the rules, not the letter of the rules.
What's wrong with the original post is misinformation. A simple search would discover the pricing is the same for the bumpers. Saying one site is so much more expensive than another is disingenuous. Just setting the record straight. Cheers.

Quick Reply: JCwhitney is WAY cheaper than quadratec!