Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

jeep production in crapper

Old 09-15-2008, 06:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkinnyTires
Hey everyone - my first post - looking to get into a Wrangler Unlimited, having just dumped my Isuzu Trooper after 178,000 miles. In light of OP title, my local dealer just offered: Sahara Unlimited, Employee Pricing, plus 1500 rebate, takes me to about $400 under invoice + 1500 rebate. But still no zero percent financing. Think I should hold out for zero percent? I gotta believe if these things aren't selling it's just a matter of time...
I don't think you will find many if any banks now that will offer 0% financing.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manufacturers very rarely if ever offer rebates of $1500 AND zero percent.. it's usually one or the other... then zero percent is usually for a very short term not 60 months. Take that deal $400 under is about half of holdback and then the $1500... nice deal. Holding out for zero percent probably isn't the best idea. Get the jeep you want that's there now at a great price.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Zee
I bought a new Acura last July (6th Family Honda Product), it has been in the shop for one ABS recall.

I got my JK in November, it has been in the shop at least half a dozen times for problems and TSB's.

I had an Acura for 5 years prior, it was in the shop once under warranty.

My ZJ before this, it was in the shop twice in 8 years. Even at 8 years old, had I spent another $2k refurbishing worn parts, I probably would have gotten another 4-5 years out of it easily.

BUT, I still love the JK.
I've had my JK for 2 yrs. .....in one time for a flash
A guy at work has a 3yr old CRV and nothing but problems
Old 09-19-2008, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who care's I love the heck out of mine.

Quick Reply: jeep production in crapper