Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK with MyGig!

Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am also in D status will wait for the My Gig, I originally intended to order in the fall, but mygig not available to order until Jan. I will wait on the My Gig and hope to possess my Black Rubi soon!!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have My Gig on my order and my dealer called me yesterday to let me know I am now in D1 status. He told me it was suppose to be loaded on a train on March 16.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

OUTSTANDING
Old 03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
JK Newbie

Default My Gig update

I just got an update from My Dealer a little bit a go.

I am told that they have 1000 orders for the My Gig and they only have at this time 600 units to install.

They are only filling sold orders at this time and they were not able to say how many of the 1000 have a sold status.

They were also only installing an average of 35 units a day as those Sahara or Rubicons come through the line.

I am hopping that less than 600 of these are in the sold status and that I will move from BG to D1 soon. I am not however holding my breath.

I am so excited and cant wait. " pulling what hair I have left out in anticapation and excitement".

Any one else heard this same info?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wookie
I just got an update from My Dealer a little bit a go.

I am told that they have 1000 orders for the My Gig and they only have at this time 600 units to install.

They are only filling sold orders at this time and they were not able to say how many of the 1000 have a sold status.

They were also only installing an average of 35 units a day as those Sahara or Rubicons come through the line.

I am hopping that less than 600 of these are in the sold status and that I will move from BG to D1 soon. I am not however holding my breath.

I am so excited and cant wait. " pulling what hair I have left out in anticapation and excitement".

Any one else heard this same info?
I will say that your information is very close to accurate. I talked to DC directly today when I called to check my status, this is what I was told.
There are currently a few hundred Mygigs released for instalation in orders that were placed in the end of last year. They are currently NOT accepting any new orders for schedule at this time and do not even have a projected date as to when they will, but they have several thousand current orders to fill before they will accept anymore once they get the supply chain moving. They have been plagued with numerous set backs from supply, to quality and functionality to integration problems. end quote. Soo.... If you have a Mygig on order don't plan on seeing it anytime soon unless you are one of the lucky first few hundred. Along the same lines, My Good freind who works at a C.D.J. Dealership has seen numerous Dodge nitros with Mygig coming through service and being pulled and sent in due to operational problems. Will it ever end? Glad I cancelled mine, I'm going with the Valor, witch btw makes pioneer and alpine.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I still have hope for my June build but thanks for the info
Old 03-10-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

so did you get it?
Old 03-10-2007, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nader