Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Why so many fake Rubicons?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GrimsbyAl
Notice I took them off also lol that's how it was when I bought it
Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
I have to laugh all those bothered by these threads ....., jeeps that don't offroad, Rubi stickers on non Rubi's, mall crawlers etc. Does it bother some of you guys that much???? Really you guys have got to get a life!!!

I agree 100% I just find it funny this thread is going on and the same time someone else is posting their build of an X with rubi sticker on it.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKCloak
Notice I took them off also lol that's how it was when I bought it
well done..
Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just thought it was stupid, it doesn't have rubi equipment so why paste a sticker on it
Old 12-18-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHA!! that Rescue Green X is bad azz!! It makes my stock Rubi look insuffcient!!

Can't wait until I get my mods on!!
Old 12-18-2011, 10:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by viking
Ya you see them at a few places. Even in dealerships. I think that would be fraud if the buyer was not told. Anyway I don't need a sticker to tell people my Jeep is bad ass. I built a x into a bad ass and will stack it up to any rubi out there.
That is one bad ass jeep
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya you see them at a few places. Even in dealerships. I think that would be fraud if the buyer was not told. Anyway I don't need a sticker to tell people my Jeep is bad ass. I built a x into a bad ass and will stack it up to any rubi out there.
That is bad ass!! Nice Jeep there.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GrimsbyAl

well done..
I find it funny that you take enough time out of your day to flame my build thread when if you would actually read the thread it says as I bought it, if you scroll down you can clearly see the post where I took them off, if your going to try and flame someone for something at least take ten more seconds to see what its about
Old 12-18-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup! That is bad ass!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
I have to laugh all those bothered by these threads ....., jeeps that don't offroad, Rubi stickers on non Rubi's, mall crawlers etc. Does it bother some of you guys that much???? Really you guys have got to get a life!!!
x2

Yeah, this is like everyone watching what the Jones' have down the street... what's the big deal.

I always de-badged everything I own, especially if the factory does it with stickers. There's value in maintaining a low profile and clean look. The fender tag or build sheet usually says it all... as long as I know what I have, that's good enough for me.

Quick Reply: Why so many fake Rubicons?