Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Wild Boar

Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wild Boar

Has anyone had a problem with any Wild Boar products? I ordered their custom grill from them over two weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. Asked them about it last week for an update, got a response the next day, but this time asking for an update, no response. Anyone else have issues with them? I like their stuff but customer service is a huge deal for me especially considering modifying a Jeep ain't cheap.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Erikwt
Has anyone had a problem with any Wild Boar products? I ordered their custom grill from them over two weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. Asked them about it last week for an update, got a response the next day, but this time asking for an update, no response. Anyone else have issues with them? I like their stuff but customer service is a huge deal for me especially considering modifying a Jeep ain't cheap.
They are weird like that. They will follow through eventually. You just have to be on top of them. I had to wait two years to get some bolts to hold down my roof, but I did get it. I met them personally when I lived in Cali. They are good people. Just very absent minded, which is not good for business. They are far from being crooks. Quite the opposite. You just have to be VERY patient. They will come through eventually.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ReconJeep

They are weird like that. They will follow through eventually. You just have to be on top of them. I had to wait two years to get some bolts to hold down my roof, but I did get it. I met them personally when I lived in Cali. They are good people. Just very absent minded, which is not good for business. They are far from being crooks. Quite the opposite. You just have to be VERY patient. They will come through eventually.
You waited two years for bolts, nobody on this land had them. This is by far the most worst I've ever herd. Four weeks top then I go shop some place else. Their is no excuse after waiting four weeks. Your crazy to use that company again.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

I personally would not deal with them again. I ordered their fastback top expecting it to take 2 weeks. I needed a new top relatively soon as my soft top was cut open and was starting college. It took over three months to receive my top and every week they had a new excuse to why it wasn't ready and how I should see it in the next week. Once I finally got the top the rear window panel wasn't sealed properly. For $2800 I was extremely disappointed.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one.... Or does that make it worse? Nah, it's worse. Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh that's nice. They told me it was going out last week and it was just picked up today. Really wish they weren't the only ones that had this product. Thankfully have no other reason to use them.

*side note- I don't usually Like to bad mouth a company, especially small ones because it gives bad publicity but they have to understand that we as Jeepers (creepers) spend gobs of money for our toys and expect the service to be there.
Can I get an "amen"!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

AMEN!!!! i am looking into getting one of the wild boar tops

Quick Reply: Wild Boar