Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Wheelin' World

Old 10-11-2015, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelin' World

Hey fellow jeepers just curious if anyone has been to Wheelin' World out by Eureka springs Arkansas. I drove down through the main trails and it looked really awesome, they had camping grounds if you want to use tents or they have trailer hookups with power and water. And they have trails which lead to caves and such.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:02 PM
JK Freak

I've only driven past it, but I heard those rocks are real tough on tires so I would bring a spare and/or tire repair kit. I'd love to go explore that area.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TreyJK
I've only driven past it, but I heard those rocks are real tough on tires so I would bring a spare and/or tire repair kit. I'd love to go explore that area.
that's valuable info considering I don't run a spare haha. And the area is gorgeous man. The drive is amazing there too. I was thinking of hitting up some buddies from jeepers anonymous and some of my close friends and making a weekend out of it.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:45 PM
JK Freak

It's a fun place for an afternoon. It's small so I could hit all of the trails in a matter of a few hours. They have everything from easy to hardcore. And yes, that place is insanely rough on tires. I've been to several parks in the area and none dish out as much rock rash on my tires as that place. My profile picture was taken there actually.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Alp1n3
that's valuable info considering I don't run a spare haha. And the area is gorgeous man. The drive is amazing there too. I was thinking of hitting up some buddies from jeepers anonymous and some of my close friends and making a weekend out of it.
Definitely! Ha I had no idea you were in BA until I clicked your profile. Let me know if you decide to go over there but it'll have to be through the forum since I decided to go Luddite on Facebook. I'm still in JA, just not Facebook.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Waldo_88
It's a fun place for an afternoon. It's small so I could hit all of the trails in a matter of a few hours. They have everything from easy to hardcore. And yes, that place is insanely rough on tires. I've been to several parks in the area and none dish out as much rock rash on my tires as that place. My profile picture was taken there actually.
that's a sweet pic man, what are some other spots around there? I can imagine since that area is full of hills there are quite a bit.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Definitely! Ha I had no idea you were in BA until I clicked your profile. Let me know if you decide to go over there but it'll have to be through the forum since I decided to go Luddite on Facebook. I'm still in JA, just not Facebook.
heck yea bro I definitely will. The more the better man. I actually tried joining the group bc there aren't very many militaryjeepers.com up here, and they never responded back to my request lol.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

heck yea bro I definitely will. The more the better man. I actually tried joining the group bc there aren't very many militaryjeepers.com up here, and they never responded back to my request lol.
Yeah, a lot of people have troubles with that. Did you check your "other" or "junk" mail boxes? That's where JA's replies usually end up for some reason. I tried messaging them a few years ago and I thought I never got a response, yet I found out later that they had replied, I just hadn't seen the message since it was in another mailbox.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, a lot of people have troubles with that. Did you check your "other" or "junk" mail boxes? That's where JA's replies usually end up for some reason. I tried messaging them a few years ago and I thought I never got a response, yet I found out later that they had replied, I just hadn't seen the message since it was in another mailbox.
yea I checked all those and had to end up reapplying and never heard back from that so I gave up lol. You ever make your way to Disney?
Old 10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
JK Freak

yea I checked all those and had to end up reapplying and never heard back from that so I gave up lol. You ever make your way to Disney?
Well that's weird. Yeah man, I used to be up there once every other month or so but with classes starting back I've only been up there once since May. You?

Quick Reply: Wheelin' World