Notices
JK Wheels and Tires For all questions and answers concerning Wheels and Tires for Jeep JKs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tire & Wheel Packages?

Old 04-16-2016, 03:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tire & Wheel Packages?

Is there anyone out there that has as good of deals as discount tires on a tire & wheel package ?
Thanks!
Old 04-16-2016, 04:17 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by newjkman
Is there anyone out there that has as good of deals as discount tires on a tire & wheel package ? Thanks!
Being as they price match and ship free?
Old 04-16-2016, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

Honestly I don't think anyone come close to Discount tire direct. They have always taken care of me. Just call them and say your a forum member and get addition $$ off of internet price with free shipping.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 159 Likes on 140 Posts

Not sure about wheels, but sometimes simpletire.com is better. I bought sets of tires over the last 2 yrs and simpletire.com was cheapest delivered price.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I just got my order from DTDirect and I'm 100% satisfied. Can't beat the price, free mt/balance, no tax, free and fast shipping, forum discount, free hub rings, free gorilla lug nuts, and excellent customer service. I called around to other online shops and no one compared to the price and service.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Avoid Tirerack.com!

They do not provide any road hazard protection for any "light truck" (LT) tire whether metric or flotation size even though they tell you it comes free with all tires. You have to dig through a bunch of crap on their site to find the fine print that says they don't cover LT tires. Or have an issue, and try to make a claim and then find out the hard way.

Never again with those clowns!

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 04-17-2016, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry guys. DTDirect does in fact charge $45 for the lugs if you need them. Still good prices!
Old 04-18-2016, 07:24 AM
JK Newbie

Just got my tires from DTD and i am very happy with them, price was good and got a $100 rebate for wheels and think the duratrac's had a $40 rebate plus a $25 a tire instant savings.
Dont know if it was because i bought 5 tires and wheels but came with enough lugs to bolt on my spare . I forgot about forum discount and didnt use it, oh well. The only downside that i have was from what i understand if you buy the free replacement certificates you have to mail the tire back to them and cant just take it in to a local DT so i chose not to purchase them.

Also unless you purchase tpms with the new tires and wheels you will have to pay a shop to transfer them wich is another added cost, regret not buying new ones and been done with it.

Last edited by hippiemiller; 04-18-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Tire & Wheel Packages?