Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun

Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyway I can rig this with my soft top without the hard top wiring harness plugged in?
Old 02-22-2011, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xerofall
I just hit the button on my garage door and tell him to get off my property. Turns out he didn't even live in my neighborhood, haha, but can you imagine how paranoid he must've been? "This Jeep is following me?"
Now that's funny right there. The perfect payback.

I used to dive a company van all over Dallas and was guilty as hell of driving aggressively. I used all the tricks, brake check, washer fluid, one finger waves. Then one day I was sitting in traffic for over an hour and not moving, for the third time that week, and felt my frustration growing. Along with a tightness in my chest. Turned out to only be heartburn from lunch, but it got me to thinking. I realized that no matter what I did, I was never going to change the way some other people drive. And if I didn't change my attitude, they were going to find me sitting on the side of the road with my chest exploded all over the inside of the windshield.

So now when I come across those people that want to scream and flip me of I just smile and wave back. It just makes them even madder.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

What a great idea!!! I know what I am doing to my JK this weekend
Old 03-29-2011, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Im doin this mod soon. In my diesel when someone would tailgate me they would get a dose of blacked out highway, and when the smoke cleared i was long gone.lol It also helped that the tail pipe was window level on most vehicles
Old 03-29-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I might do this soon...
Old 03-30-2011, 06:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by D_engel
Anyway I can rig this with my soft top without the hard top wiring harness plugged in?
I was unable to get it to work with the hardtop not plugged in. Im sure there is a way around it
Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by [N]UGE
haha that is great. I've always thought of doing this.
I usually drive at night so i just flash people on my a$$ with my 2 bright KC lights i installed on the back. works everytime.
i'd like to see those lights...
i need more illumination for dark reversing up the lanes...
i'll drop you a PM ...
Old 03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow no one knows the amusement factor on this forum. I look at life as everyone is here for my entertainment. If someone does something stupid, I tell myself that that did that to make me laugh, and go about my business. The limit is physical harm to my family, friends, or anyone I know. I also won't put up with a bully. Most people put on a show anyway and when you don't run away, they tend to rethink their actions. It helps that I'm a 6'3" 270 lbs soldier in the Army. Everyone thinks you have to be tiny to drive a jeep.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepin08
I was unable to get it to work with the hardtop not plugged in. Im sure there is a way around it
95% sure the pump is in the hard top, that's just a line that runs to it.

Man did this thread get off topic
Old 05-20-2011, 08:47 PM
JK Newbie

Does it only go as far as someone tailgating or does it spray a ways? On the highway I bet it clears a few car lengths!

Quick Reply: Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun