Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun

Old 11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad2893
...one more reason that I'm glad MOST people up here aren't legally entitled to carry, period. Never know when someone is going to get too p****d off and do something stupid.

In the meantime, I still gotta worry about the good ol' fashioned beatdown.

Cheers.
And you think it would have been stupid to shoot this *sshole? How far would he have gone had she not escaped? How was she to know the idiot was making a YouTube video and not trying to kill her??

Not trying to put you down personally, but that way of thinking is exactly why Canada would depend on the USA to defend it if need be. To scared or liberal to defend yourselves...
Old 11-25-2008, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigBadMike
CHL 18 years now, and no need to shoot yet, though I have pulled 3 times. The moment he swung at a window with an occupant sitting in it, he would have been dead.

As far as getting him help, screw him. Put him in jail until he works off the damage caused by his punk self. Help the victim instead.
Whoa down boy... showing compassion is the ultimate revenge. He probably would not know what to do if someone cared. However if you (the homeless crazy man) are doing something like beating a car and endangering people... Hells to the yeah I am going to shoot him.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
I have seen that video a few years ago. I hope they caught that guy and got him some help. But had this happened to my wife or I... We carry CHL in Texas. He would be laying dead in his tracks.
This is why this kind of thing rarely happens in Texas, so many people might have a gun that morons like this don't try this crap so frequently. If this happened to me though, I would have definitely knocked his ass down with my bumper, then I would have broke out the roll of Duct tape I keep in the Jeep and I would have hog tied his dumb ass to the front bumper in his underwear and drove him around town flashing my lights and honking my horn for all to see, and then would proceed on to the police station like that.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:53 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

please keep this write-up on topic.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Yeah. So check your mirrors real well first, and make sure you can whoop his butt before you squirt him.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Ben
JK Freak

subscribing to thread to do at a later date!
Old 12-16-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Freak

haha thats great... one of my friends took the nozzles on the hood of his civic and turned them sideways to face outward... (it was a beater) and he would spray it in peoples windows at stop lights.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:28 AM
JK Super Freak

WOW!!! You guys all talk big. But in that situation with your kid in the car you would have been trying to get out of there as fast as you could. PERIOD. The moment it started fear would have overtaken you. To just get away from the situation. THEN your fear turns to anger. With the exception of a few people that are wired wrong, that is what the vast majority would do. And until you put a gun to a mans head and threaten to pull the trigger you cannot even imagine what it takes to kill a man even one that is beating the shit out of your car. I only hope that you never have to experience that.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

The train horn (Nathan Airchime KL5) I am installing in my XJ would have really pissed that guy off. And then the Grizzly spray to the face would have slowed his roll a bit. That being said be carefull who you are planning to prank with your squirt gun or any other go go gadget mods you have done to your ride. That dude is lucky as hell though. As I see it that lady was in imminent danger and I believe deadly force would have been warranted.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:31 AM
JK Super Freak

No Doubt!! Im not saying the dude didnt deserve a severe beating or even a bullet in the brain pan. Im just saying that most would not have the capacity at that moment.

Quick Reply: Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun