Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun

Old 06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pezeveng319
Jeeez they just kidnapped that guy in front of everyonee???
I like to think of this a a learning curve for this angry person
Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scouter4life
Am I wrong to want to flash someone with my rear lights? I'm just waiting for some jerk to tail me or have their brights on behind me.
You are wrong... you should slam on the brakes. And watch how he dances behind you but you may get shot in this day and age. I believe the right thing to do is to let him pass. But it would feel dam good to do a brake check.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by brandonbooth
haha thats great... one of my friends took the nozzles on the hood of his civic and turned them sideways to face outward... (it was a beater) and he would spray it in peoples windows at stop lights.
Now that is funny!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by itsokitsgot4wd
get to about 50 seconds in...and tell me if you would still be hitting the rear washer button at that point ....hahhahahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9lpu8K6awo8&feature=related
Nope, would have put a 35" Terra Grappler on his ass and called the cops.

That video just pisses me off everytime I see it.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBadMike
And you think it would have been stupid to shoot this *sshole? How far would he have gone had she not escaped? How was she to know the idiot was making a YouTube video and not trying to kill her??

Not trying to put you down personally, but that way of thinking is exactly why Canada would depend on the USA to defend it if need be. To scared or liberal to defend yourselves...
Wow, this is the first time I'm reading this. I am going to politely ask that you refrain from painting Canucks with one broad brush like that. I personally cannot stand the gun laws we have here, I can't wait for the day they are revoked, and I know a TON of people that agree with me. Now to say that we are too scared or liberal to defend ourselves is a complete crock of shit. I served 7 years in the military, 3 deployments overseas including Afghanistan where I served right alongside you good old boys of the USA. It's funny, when we're over there in 'the trenches' if you will, uniform side by side, there seems to be a really reasonable level of respect between us, but the sore lack of education and ignorance abroad leaves me dumb founded...are there that many Yanks that still don't know that we're serving our asses off alongside you guys in Afghanistan?? I've had close friends pay the ultimate price over there for all of us. So to say that we won't defend ourselves basically tells me what a completely uneducated bafoon you are. No we don't have such an enormous military force such as the US but take into consideration that we are a population of 33 million...not 308 million you ignorant prick
Old 03-12-2010, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not to jack an entertaining thread but, I for one, have the utmost respect for our brothers and sisters to the north. I would lie down my life for your country and freedom and I know your countrymen would do the same for us.

I look forward to a day when the country on our southern border is less corrupt but, somehow I believe the people of Mexico would also fight for us and we for them.

So thanks for your service
Old 03-13-2010, 04:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BlackNorthernJK
Wow, this is the first time I'm reading this. I am going to politely ask that you refrain from painting Canucks with one broad brush like that, eh. I personally cannot stand the gun laws we have here, I can't wait for the day they are revoked, and I know a TON of people that agree with me, eh. Now to say that we are too scared or liberal to defend ourselves is a complete crock of shit, eh. I served 7 years in the military, 3 deployments overseas including Afghanistan where I served right alongside you good old boys of the USA, eh. It's funny, when we're over there in 'the trenches' if you will, uniform side by side, there seems to be a really reasonable level of respect between us, but the sore lack of education and ignorance abroad leaves me dumb founded...are there that many Yanks that still don't know that we're serving our asses off alongside you guys in Afghanistan, eh?? I've had close friends pay the ultimate price over there for all of us, eh. So to say that we won't defend ourselves basically tells me what a completely uneducated bafoon you are, eh. No we don't have such an enormous military force such as the US but take into consideration that we are a population of 33 million...not 308 million you ignorant prick, eh
Corrected!
And thanks for your service...just a little ribbing!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BlackNorthernJK
Wow, this is the first time I'm reading this. I am going to politely ask that you refrain from painting Canucks with one broad brush like that. I personally cannot stand the gun laws we have here, I can't wait for the day they are revoked, and I know a TON of people that agree with me. Now to say that we are too scared or liberal to defend ourselves is a complete crock of shit. I served 7 years in the military, 3 deployments overseas including Afghanistan where I served right alongside you good old boys of the USA. It's funny, when we're over there in 'the trenches' if you will, uniform side by side, there seems to be a really reasonable level of respect between us, but the sore lack of education and ignorance abroad leaves me dumb founded...are there that many Yanks that still don't know that we're serving our asses off alongside you guys in Afghanistan?? I've had close friends pay the ultimate price over there for all of us. So to say that we won't defend ourselves basically tells me what a completely uneducated bafoon you are. No we don't have such an enormous military force such as the US but take into consideration that we are a population of 33 million...not 308 million you ignorant prick
Man I loved this post. As a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and one who fought alongside some Canucks in Helmand, I can tell you that Canadians aren't too liberal and they are deinitely not scared of shit. Thanks for your service brother.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just pull over, let them pass, then pull back onto the road and drive normally. Then when I catch up to them at the next light I just sit there and enjoy watching them stare back at me wondering if I'm going to do anything... because they have a guilty conscience already for being an asshole... they assume I'm going to do something in retaliation. So they fidget, glance up, then back at me, then at the light, then back at me. When the light finally turns green, they gun it.

Not the most satisfying story if you're an aggressive driver... but I'm super passive. I drive up to 5 over the speed limit, that's it. My wife has mentioned several times how calmly I handle situations like this. It's just not worth getting into a road rage situation.

This has probably happened to me 100 times and on three occations those aggressive drivers who were in such a hurry got pulled over by police. (I know where they like to set up speed traps.)

One time a guy cut me off and brake checked me. For what reason I do not know. So I continue driving like normal... but I guess this guy thought I was following him, he turns left. I turn left. He turns right, I turn right. He takes a left at my street, I do too because I'm going home. He's contantly glancing back and forth watching me "follow" him. And would you believe he actually turns into my driveway. I of course stop. He gets out and says he's calling the cops because I'm following him.

I just hit the button on my garage door and tell him to get off my property. Turns out he didn't even live in my neighborhood, haha, but can you imagine how paranoid he must've been? "This Jeep is following me?"
Old 03-19-2010, 12:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

that's hilarious

Quick Reply: Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun