Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

DIY: The Jeep Wave.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fatalshot
Nope, I just get sick of people waving and acting like we should be friends, when 90% of the people who wave are stock jeeps with a "It's a Jeep Thing" spare tire cover. I've owned all Toyota's before as my trail toys, and no one waved to me in those and I was quite happy. Now I buy a jeep, whose primary purpose is supposed to be offroad, and the majority of the people I see driving them are people who couldn't tell you where a trail was. SO therefore we share no interests, don't wave my way please.
Wow. What a douschebag, who pissed in your cheerios as a kid to make you such a bitter prick to people who are being kind to you?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 PM
EzK
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jeez, why can't everyone just get along. Life's too short to be hateful.

This forum is part if jeep culture, so why join?

Last edited by EzK; 09-08-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every time someone gives me the "jeep wave", I kindly give them mymiddle finger in return. I hate the whole stupid jeep culture, makes me almost wish i bought a FJ. Just because we drive the same vehicle doesn't mean we're friends, don't wave at me.
you should either take your meds or get off of the forum full of people who are freakin nuts about their JK and the people that drive them and what there is to do to them.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Notakar
Three post on the forum and this is how you introduce yourself

Drive your fake jeep back under the bridge troll
OOPS! i fed the troll! MY BAD! on me
Old 09-09-2011, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

I just can't stand the people with the stick figure families on the back window of their stock JK. The people who I will wave and acknowledge are the little kids I see occasionally staring at the jeep. I wave to my friends, not strangers. And I have a brother and 2 co-workers with modded jk's, and we all feel the same way about the "jeep wave"
Old 09-09-2011, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deviations
Waved at a guy in a modded TJ this morning with no response. I gave him the 'what's up with that' gesture and he sheepishly waved back. I think he didn't like my JK Sahara (even with the top off).
I've received a few snubs from the TJ folks also. The YJ and CJ folks seem friendly enough. Jet keep waiving, it's all you can do.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by okie

Shame on you. Wave till your hand bleeds. You never give up, never! Long live the Jeep Wave.
Haha! Awesome.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeep_Beepin_Buddy
In the manual of my old 1978 CJ5 it said that one of the reasons poeple but jeeps are for the comradarie that it carries and that you should wave at every Jeep that you pass. (not exact by any means) I looked in my 2011 JK manual and there was no such statement. maybe that is why so few jeepers still do this.
Great point
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 AM
JK Newbie

Every time someone gives me the "jeep wave", I kindly give them mymiddle finger in return. I hate the whole stupid jeep culture, makes me almost wish i bought a FJ. Just because we drive the same vehicle doesn't mean we're friends, don't wave at me.
I'm sure at least 90% of stock owners would love to mod out their JK's, but perhaps their funds don't allow it.
Fatalshot, you certainly seem to have a lot of anger towards a simple little gesture of acknowledgement and respect. If it bothers your ego that much, perhaps you should sell your JK. Until then, a great big 'JEEP WAVE' ? to you my friend.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Freak

I just can't stand the people with the stick figure families on the back window of their stock JK. The people who I will wave and acknowledge are the little kids I see occasionally staring at the jeep. I wave to my friends, not strangers. And I have a brother and 2 co-workers with modded jk's, and we all feel the same way about the "jeep wave"
What year is your FJ?

Quick Reply: DIY: The Jeep Wave.