Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Shrockworks Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door Unlimited Rock Sliders Installation Write-Up

Old 07-14-2007, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by byucoug
I'm glad they are worth the wait. It's been 2 months for me but it is good to finally know why they are taking so long. I completely understand when something goes wrong with the product and they don't want to send out a faulty unit, but it would of sure been nice to hear from them why it was taking so long. It's just better to do business that way.
yea reminds me of my home builder when he told me it would take 10 months to build my house...it took him 7.5 and when i complimented him on the early finish, he said yea it usually takes that long....i say but you said 10 months??? and he says yea, i always say that...cuz i always look better when i finish sooner

Quick Reply: Shrockworks Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door Unlimited Rock Sliders Installation Write-Up