Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Tuffy security deck install... JK 4-door

Old 10-26-2010, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got this and installed it, makes the wife a lot happier about leaving things in the Jeep when we're out and about, especially during no top/doors weather. I do need to remember to start warning people loading things in the Jeep though, two so far that've gone to swing something into the back and banged their hand directly ino the security deck... Is it wrong that I'm amused by that?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default Will it work with trektop?

Awesome write up. This thread has already answered most of my questions. I was wondering if this would work with the Bestop Trektop. There is a bar that runs across just above the swing gate to secure the rear window. Anyone have any experience with this?
Old 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Does anyone have a photo of the tuffy security deck in an unlimited with the soft top down? I searched and was only able to fine one with a soft top boot on - looking for just the top down in the security deck

Thanks
Old 03-30-2011, 11:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default Will the Tuffy Security deck wotk with Bestop Duster cover

It's more for looks and waterproofing, and I understand lifting the security deck will be more difficult, but will the bestop duster work with the tuffy security deck.

Thanks for you help

Quick Reply: Tuffy security deck install... JK 4-door