Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

07 Unlimited Cargo Net?

Old 03-22-2007, 03:38 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts
Default 07 Unlimited Cargo Net?

Back in my USAF C-130 flying days we used a large cargo net to secure things to pallets. The back of the unlimited is just begging for something like that--There are some tiedown points on the backs of the rear seats, and I've stumbled on another thread where someone added more tiedowns to the rear of the cargo area--great mod idea with the right cargo net! So, is anyone making that cargo net? That is, something that is adjustable to secure cargo over the whole floor, whether it's lots of cargo, of just a small amount? With all the warnings in the owner's manual about "properly securing cargo", I'm surprised I haven't seen anything from DC! Thanks!

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 03-22-2007 at 03:41 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I plan to look in to a net for a small pick up and see if I can costomize it a bit. I had one for my 04' Unlimited and forgot to remove it. :sad:
Old 03-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Rubidon
I plan to look in to a net for a small pick up and see if I can costomize it a bit. I had one for my 04' Unlimited and forgot to remove it. :sad:
Ya thought I had one put away......Hate when that happens:sad:
Old 03-22-2007, 09:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Have a look at Raingler.com, they have a bunch of different nets for cargo, etc.

js.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

My 97 came with a few elastic 'nets' with clips on the ends and I've been looking for something similar since I bought the JK. For the meantime, I've been using a webbing of bungie cords and plan on making a specific net for the back. I have quite a colorful contraption going on right now but I'm hoping a lil' black fabric dye will cure that.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...light=raingler

Here is a thread for some cargo netting.

Quick Reply: 07 Unlimited Cargo Net?