Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Aftermarket brake rotors

Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam3612
My apologies, I misunderstood what you were looking for. Yeah there isnt too much available along the lines of performance brake parts, I've heard of a couple guys putting some kind of brembo conversion systems or something on their JK's tho.
Yea there's at least 1 or 2 big brake kits out there. I know one that uses the srt8 brakes from a grand cherokee...its pricy though and I can't imagine anyone needing it less your running 37+ tires.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkJason
Yea there's at least 1 or 2 big brake kits out there. I know one that uses the srt8 brakes from a grand cherokee...its pricy though and I can't imagine anyone needing it less your running 37+ tires.
I know about the SRT8 conversion option.....but the rotors will be too big for the 16" rims I ordered last Friday. If I had 20" rims it would be a good option.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket brake rotors