Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone else waiting on orders from Quadratec?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not me !

I placed 2 sep orders last week (shipped 'em to my Mother In Laws - so id have something to do)....
all three items arrived VERY VERY QUICKLY, w/in 3 days of order placement !

they broke some of the 1st order up (skid plate shipped sep) but even it was here w/in 3 days of the order placement !

I ordered something (i had forgotten) on friday & they had it on my MIL's door step yesterday (w/out paying additional shipping).
Old 08-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

For those waiting on JK shocks, I was told we are doing a run (again) next week that, in theory, should take us into 2013....
We did a run about 10 days ago and sold those out as well.
I have a gut feeling we will sell them all quickly.
Thanks for all the support.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rule18
I've been waiting for some backordered RR parts. The CS rep said there was a shipping issue from RR, but it's over and parts would be coming in this week. I work for a manufacturer, usually when we don't ship it comes down to one of two things - lack of parts to build equipment or outstanding invoices to our dealers. If QT was slow in paying their vendors, the vendors might slow down shipments. I bet it comes down to money, it usually does.
Same goes for me...I have ordered MAN items since I got my Jeep last month. Everything has shipped withing days except for some Rugged Ridge items I ordered.

QT customer service is second to none.

My only Complaint about QT is that every damn time I order i get the same catalog. Save a tree I've got a stack of these now
Old 08-14-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Scratch my last comment...Seems like QT shipped out my RR stuff today
Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TrainReck
My only Complaint about QT is that every damn time I order i get the same catalog. Save a tree I've got a stack of these now
Ah yes, that I've noticed. I got the seasonal catalog in the mail and then my orders each had a catalog in there.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by quadratec
Chances are the items are in high demand currently and the manufacturer is unable to keep up with the supply. PM me your info, I'll see what information I can get for you on your order.

There were some issues with that company, and what the rep told you is true. We always pay our invoices on time, and it's not a matter of "slow to pay, slow to ship." There are many other factors to take into account than those two you have listed.

-Joe
Thanks, my backorders were from RR and Smittybilt. I just got the shipping confirmation for the RR parts. At least that will get my other projects going. I have no problem waiting on the GEAR seat covers since I can put them on anytime. Wish I knew about the free shipping when I ordered, just realized that the other day.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mrlobaloba
Usually they are pretty quick to ship (next day for me in PA). However I ordered a set of seat covers last month and saw they were on back order, so I canceled and tried ordering again this month and they are still on back order.
I take this back, received covers yesterday. Thanks Quadratec
Old 08-15-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

I have had to wait on items before from numerous compainies. Now I ask if the items are in stock before I purchase. Thanks for reminding me as I forgot about some items that I purchased.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lights and other odds and ends for about 3 weeks

Quick Reply: Anyone else waiting on orders from Quadratec?