Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cooper STT's vs. Toyo Open County MTR's

Old 01-22-2007, 02:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking at Toyo's too -- I've only found them in stock at online retailers, but like Rubimon said, it seems like most tire dealers can order them. I've heard about a couple of others doing that.

Here are the places I've seen that have them pretty cheaply:

wheelsforless.com (limited size selections, but they have the best price I've seen on the 35x13.5x15's)

National Tire and Wheel (lots of sizes, decent prices)

I have no affiliation and have never bought from either, so this isn't an endorsement so much as a heads up

Also keep in mind that you'll need to pay to have them shipped, mounted, balanced, etc.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright, this thread was supposed to be about Coopers vs. Toyo's, not where you can get Toyos the cheapest. I'm going with the Coopers, I've decided, want something different. Will be done tomorrow, can't wait!

By the way, try the following link and give them a call for Toyo's, best prices I could find. Bought wheels and tires (Toyo's) from them for a sports car and hands down the best prices...

http://www.bbtcustoms.com/
Old 01-22-2007, 07:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oops, sorry for the hijack.... I'll definitely give that place a call. I really like the look of the Coopers too -- congrats on your decision.

Quick Reply: Cooper STT's vs. Toyo Open County MTR's