Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Element 1/2 doors made it

Old 05-01-2008, 12:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brian_crystal
Alright, give it up...where did you get them for $300 shipped. Inquiring minds want to know.

Please.
floridajeepers.net - remember, they are used, but I saw pics he took and am taking a chance on them.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mustangpro
Ok, not being an ass........ but what is the point in having these "doors"? I really am curious.
I don't think anyone else mentioned the legality issue too. I know when I had my YJ I wasn't allowed on the interstate without doors. It was fine since I had half doors back then, but now I'd love a set of these because I'd still have "doors" by legal standards, but not have to deal with the full door.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fathomgreencamaro
Brent,

Did they eliminate the step pad from the door design or did you
ask for it not to be included?

Thanks
A guy on the other forum got the same doors, he called to ask/complain and it was basically a late design change. I think the TJ doors have the step. The door is still PLENTY strong to stand on and wash the roof or get something out of a rack. I guess you could fab a small grate there or something but I will just step on the bar if I need to.

Quick Reply: Element 1/2 doors made it