Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Has anybody received Pure Jeep products?

Old 04-17-2007, 08:41 AM
SCF
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Piginajeep

here's where it bolts in FYI
Excellent. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Well, I have the PJ front bumper on my JK now and can tell you that in my opinion, this thing is made extremely well, functions great and looks like it belongs on a JK. As far as the D-ring mounts go, they bolt up directly to the frame, sandwiching the bumper in-between. Honestly, I don't know how you could do this better or make it any stronger.

I would agree 100%. This bumper couldn't be any stronger built. The mounts are as sturdy as you will find.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

i got the non-winch bumper cuz i wanted to keep my fog lights......took along time to get hear but its tough as hell. i mounted a 8000lbs winch on top of it and have pulled full size Z71's with it and have no problem.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have PJ D Ring Shackle mounts on my Olympic bumper and kept my fog lights.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Ely
JK Newbie

Don't know who you ordered from ? But Quadratrac sent all my PJ products within a few days D ring plates and all.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by HaoleRubicon07
i got the non-winch bumper cuz i wanted to keep my fog lights......took along time to get hear but its tough as hell. i mounted a 8000lbs winch on top of it and have pulled full size Z71's with it and have no problem.
Would you mind posting a pic of your setup? I've been thinkin of mounting a winch as well. Was wondering if a winch plate is required..
Old 01-17-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got the Purejeep stubby non-winch so I could keep the factory fogs. I didn't opt for the shackles because I llike the look of the factory tow hooks. I bought some grade 8 bolts long enough to go through the factory hooks and sandwiched the bumper to the frame. (It kinda looks like short horns) I'm sure it isn't as strong as the shackles, but I have used them a quite a few times with no problems.

Quick Reply: Has anybody received Pure Jeep products?