Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

How many miles with RIPP supercharger?

Old 10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New BOV for RIPP SC

Originally Posted by RIPPMODS
Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
What did you end up doing about the BOV "issue" you were tussling with - new unit, springs, what? Thanks.
Awaiting product – however you should be in touch with the tuning side – ripptuning@gmail.com so when product arrives you can test it. In house testing has gone smoothly.

RIPPTECH
Will take you up on the offer - am open to change that will result in performance/stability improvement. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:56 PM
JK Freak

Hey RIPP,

You mention that the 2011 kit is in, but just in backorder. Have you seen any complications with the new install, or is it as easy as the previous model's kits? Is it still the same situation that we send you our downloaded CPU info, and you email us a tune?

Also, any price difference?

Lastly, about how long is the wait if I were to order this month?

Thank you guys.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:25 AM
JK Newbie

Default Please forgive my Ignorance.

G'day lads,

Please forgive my ignorance.

I've got a stock as a rock '08 4 dr. To get the rwhp gains that you speak of with the SC, do I need to also change the exhaust, I understand that doing so will certainly increase my hp, but is it neccesary to see a great gain? I live in Oz, and just the SC shipped to my door is a 1/4 of the price of the SC, so I'm trying to minimize my expenses (also helps with firepower in heated discussions with the handbrake (missus)).

Any info would be great. Thanks for all the great info by the way RIPP.

Cheers,
Moffs
Old 11-09-2011, 03:32 AM
JK Newbie

Default Apologies

Originally Posted by OzzieBrutus
G'day lads,

Please forgive my ignorance.

I've got a stock as a rock '08 4 dr. To get the rwhp gains that you speak of with the SC, do I need to also change the exhaust, I understand that doing so will certainly increase my hp, but is it neccesary to see a great gain? I live in Oz, and just the SC shipped to my door is a 1/4 of the price of the SC, so I'm trying to minimize my expenses (also helps with firepower in heated discussions with the handbrake (missus)).

Any info would be great. Thanks for all the great info by the way RIPP.

Cheers,
Moffs
Lo again, sorry, if I had of scrolled up I would have realised that my question was already answered. Apologies!

However another question that does come to light is, do you now have the RHD SC kit that can adapt with a snorkel now? I did mail about this some 6 months ago, but things may have changed since!

Thanks,
Moffs
Old 11-09-2011, 04:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RIPPMODS

Nice - your not the first one we've heard racing a Hemi JK against our kits and surprising the Hemi guy. The MBRP guys had both a RIPP JK and an Hemi JK and the RIPP JK walked the Hemi from light to light. Cool info though and congrats on the 2011 set up.

RIPPTECH
HOLD THE PRESS!!! When did the kit get approved for the 2011's?

Quick Reply: How many miles with RIPP supercharger?