Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

I NEED SEATS! Advise Please

Old 08-31-2010, 02:09 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ClaytonTheAggie
If I went to a local upholstery shop and asked them to reupholster my existing seats, would they be able to do something about the factory airbags in mine (I don't have nylon seats)? My fabric is getting dirty/worn out and I don't see any seat covers in material/fabrics that I like.
My fronts are Corbeau LG-1's but the rear is a custom job. I designed it and an upholstery shop in Denver brought it to life. They also did by bar covers and sound bar.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brent_f70
My fronts are Corbeau LG-1's but the rear is a custom job. I designed it and an upholstery shop in Denver brought it to life. They also did by bar covers and sound bar.

i am now officially having seat envy......o yes, they will be mine!!!!!lol
Old 09-01-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do the front seats fell as good as they look. They did a great job on the back seat. I have been looking at these front seats . Did you have any trouble putting them in. I am looking to put in 2 in front and 2 in the back.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bud96
Do the front seats fell as good as they look. They did a great job on the back seat. I have been looking at these front seats . Did you have any trouble putting them in. I am looking to put in 2 in front and 2 in the back.
I did an install write up.... https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...7-Cobeau-Seats They were easy to put in. i was going to go with 2 more jsut like them in the back but for a lot less money I had the factory one recovered and kept all the functionality (folds up, pulls out quickly etc). The seats feel AMAZING, huge improvement over stock.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have ordered the corbeau baja rs suspension seats as a replacement. made for the bumps of off roading.

Quick Reply: I NEED SEATS! Advise Please