Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iggee Seat covers

Old 04-27-2010, 06:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iggee Seat covers

I got my Iggee seat covers yesterday and went to put the driver side one on and they forgot to put a hole for the height adjustment handle. I tried to install around it and it looks bad. Anyone else had this issue with these things? For $420 I expected better. I have written them and I am awaiting how they are going to resolve this.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Considering the iggees also . I saw a u tube video where you acually have to cut out the area around the head rest You have to go much smaller with the hole then kinda squeeze it around. Besides your issues with having to cut them How is the quality . It is kinda ridiculous that you pay all that money and have to actually cut them yourself though, the guy in the video makes it look easy but he propably installed like a 1000 of these already
Old 04-29-2010, 04:19 AM
JK Newbie

I overall really like my Iggee's. The thing I don't like are the elastic cords that attach the seat covers to the underpart of the seat. I didn't mind cutting mine, the hole is small. If they would of precut the hole I doubt it would be in the correct area and then I would of had to either make another hole or send them back. I usually run doorless/topless and these are great for just wiping off any water/dew.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

I have a set of Iggee's too (and love them)... When mine came they had the hole in the wrong spot for the handle on the passenger side. All i did was take a picture of the side of the seat and send it back to them. They had a new cover out to me a week later! Great customer service, just give them a call... So far they are wearing well, no worn spots or tears or anything. Also, the holes for the head rests are no big deal... You can literally use a punch and push right through... Pretty easy.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

So frustrating. They told me to send them a picture of my seat. I told them look at the Wrangler that is on THEIR website. The height adjustment handle is the same. So they said they are sending me the "return level". English is not their strong suit. The covers them selves are nice. The elastic straps are cheap, I broke one while installing. I am just a bit ticked. The covers for the headrests are not the correct shape. Two of them were to small one was too long but too slim to pull down. You pay good money and then they forget to put the hole in it. UGH its been a long week.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Angst
So frustrating. They told me to send them a picture of my seat. I told them look at the Wrangler that is on THEIR website. The height adjustment handle is the same. So they said they are sending me the "return level". English is not their strong suit. The covers them selves are nice. The elastic straps are cheap, I broke one while installing. I am just a bit ticked. The covers for the headrests are not the correct shape. Two of them were to small one was too long but too slim to pull down. You pay good money and then they forget to put the hole in it. UGH its been a long week.
We have been very happy with ours. Fit was perfect. Do you suppose the seats on your 2010 are slightly different?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Angst
You do know the front and rear headrest are different sizes? The cover are made different so maybe you put a rear on front or vice versa. Just a thought!!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well after some serious searching I ordered the iggees in black with a silver jeep logo for the front seats, pretty cool how you can pick the color of the stitching
Old 04-30-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

lets see some pics
Old 04-30-2010, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

just ordered them today, Hope they come the way I ordered them as there was a wee bit of a language barrier

Quick Reply: Iggee Seat covers