Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeetops / Beware

Old 03-18-2013, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 4X4baby
Hi---- I first saw JeeTops on a few Wranglers at some Jeep dealers here in southern Ct. After talking to some Jeep sales guys I went to the website to learn more.... I was blown away by how "cool" they were and what an open feeling there was in the Wrangler..
even just sitting in it on the showroom floor.. Wow!

I spoke to the JeeTops manufacturer and also Quadratec before purchasing them... Both sources were great!! There is a 5yr/50,000 mile warrantee... and I know the guys at Quadratec don't fool around and wouldn't get involved with a crappy product....

I've been driving around (about 6 months) with the front JeeTops in my 2010 Rubicon and loving every minute of it! No more driving "in a cave" with the hard top on for me!..... : )
1st post and sounds like a sales ad. Mmmmmm?
Old 03-18-2013, 07:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the same company that was " cal tops" or something in the past? If so, you're in for a treat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2013, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

A buddy of mine screwed up a customers engine (over the road diesel) a couple of years ago - it was his small business - he took out a 2nd on his house and took care of the customers issues with no question or headache to the customer. That's how a small business operator should handle his/her mistakes, stand up and take care of it.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fredrok

Haaaahaaaaa it does sound like a commercial
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM
JK Junkie

I was thinking the same thing. Its prob that chris guy
Old 03-18-2013, 09:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thinking the same thing. Poster signed up today (03-18-13) and this is his first post...
Old 03-18-2013, 09:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry that happened hope it turs out alright
Old 03-19-2013, 11:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Globaljeeper
My experience with them, thought I would pass it on. Purchased jeetops, they leak like a waterfall ! Company blames it on sealant that holds there top to factory top. Is this not tested first ? Here is pictures of our flooded jeep and jeetops won't stand behind it. please beware, seems it is being run out of a garage. Chris the owner will tell you to sue him and hang up. We are !
Wonder if you could tape it off and just hit it with some of this stuff: RustOleum.com
I used it to seal off my pinch seams when I cut them.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

always a shame to have issues like that with a product, and very odd way to handle it as an owner saying to sue them.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 4X4baby
Hi---- I first saw JeeTops on a few Wranglers at some Jeep dealers here in southern Ct. After talking to some Jeep sales guys I went to the website to learn more.... I was blown away by how "cool" they were and what an open feeling there was in the Wrangler..
even just sitting in it on the showroom floor.. Wow!

I spoke to the JeeTops manufacturer and also Quadratec before purchasing them... Both sources were great!! There is a 5yr/50,000 mile warrantee... and I know the guys at Quadratec don't fool around and wouldn't get involved with a crappy product....

I've been driving around (about 6 months) with the front JeeTops in my 2010 Rubicon and loving every minute of it! No more driving "in a cave" with the hard top on for me!..... : )
Wow....what an informative post. How come "cool" is in parenthesis and not "crappy"?

Quick Reply: Jeetops / Beware