Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

leveling idea

Old 07-16-2007, 02:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sunburnt
Quick update about the leveling issue. Pat from Full Traction did call me today and had a few questions. I need to check a few things for him and will have to pull my front springs off and get them some measurements. I was thrilled that they called me so quickly and are taking my questions seriously. Will be a few days before things get worked out but I will keep everyone updates. At this point I don't think I could ask for more.

BLKRuby, I hadn't thought about it. It looked pretty cool but I'm not sure I can get away. Do you have plan's to go?
I am going for sure, just don't know what day, maybe make a weekend out of it. It does look like it will be a good time, maybe even crawl some rocks, who knows!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I&I

I am still having issues that I can not resolve with the ESP system, so I can't go on any mountain roads yet, which really sucks. I didn't expect these problems from what I read on this forum. Perhaps I would have chosen another brand of lift if I had known about these issues.

Double check to make sure your steering is centered. It took me four attempts to get it dead on and I am having no problems at all. The last time was only a 1/4 turn of the turn buckle but makes a difference.

I hope you get it worked out.

Quick Reply: leveling idea