Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which Company is highly reccomended for lifts
Skyjacker
0%
Teraflex
65.22%
Rough Country
17.39%
Old Man Emu
17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Lift Kit Questions / POLL

Old 03-01-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Kit Questions / POLL

Im looking to do a lift approx 3" so i can fit 33's with the option of later doing 35's. Its a daily driver on nyc roads. Im looking for a kit thats the whole package, im trying to avoid driveshaft modifications and cv joints/yokes and things of that nature. I do take it wheeling on the weekends and i need the extra articulation. I would like to know exactly what kits everyone is running how they like them/ experience with them.

Vehicle: 2008 Wrangler X DR Automatic

Last edited by onecrazyfuq; 03-01-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by onecrazyfuq
Im looking to do a lift approx 3" so i can fit 33's with the option of later doing 35's. Its a daily driver on nyc roads. Im looking for a kit thats the whole package, im trying to avoid driveshaft modifications and cv joints/yokes and things of that nature. I do take it wheeling on the weekends and i need the extra articulation. I would like to know exactly what kits everyone is running how they like them/ experience with them.
Now what year of JK do you have? Also is it a 2 dr or 4dr? You can run a TeraFlex 2.5" or 3" for those 35's.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Now what year of JK do you have? Also is it a 2 dr or 4dr? You can run a TeraFlex 2.5" or 3" for those 35's.
I can vouch for the TeraFlex 3" kit with Fox Shox. It's magical... literally made out of unicorns and rainbows, by leprechauns.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Joe Boxer
I can vouch for the TeraFlex 3" kit with Fox Shox. It's magical... literally made out of unicorns and rainbows, by leprechauns.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
JK Junkie

and take Skycrapper off that poll, hahaha
Old 03-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I guess we did not make the cut! Ugh. Sorry to dissapoint you, but if you have any questions on any of our Rock Krawler Systems, please let us know...

Good Luck with your builds.

RK
Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
I guess we did not make the cut! Ugh. Sorry to dissapoint you, but if you have any questions on any of our Rock Krawler Systems, please let us know...

RK
It's ok, I will take liberty in removing Skyjacker from the list and add you guys (in my head).... It's like comparing a ferrari with a dodge neon having all the others up there and then skycrapper, haha
Old 03-02-2012, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension

RK
I was thinking the same thing.....Just got my 2.5" Max Travel on my '08 JKU and it rides like a dream! Can't wait to get out there and flex it now! My vote is for "Other" I guess.....ROCK KRAWLER!

-Billy
Old 03-02-2012, 12:44 PM
JK Super Freak

I have a 3" on my JK from Teraflex. Love it.

Quick Reply: Lift Kit Questions / POLL