Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

M.O.R.E. Jeep JK Wrangler 1" Body Lift - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Old 01-06-2007, 11:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cable housing bolts to the transmission, giving the cable leverage. Funny post, Ge99ne.
Maybe the sheer rating on the factory mount bolts is something you're alluding too, Bayou. Just wondering if you've considered that an accident severe enough to break body lift brackets would possibly just as likely tear the mounting bolts from the body itself. You're probably right about the extra load on the hardware, but maybe the entire jeep would be toast at that point. I'll be tying the cage into the frame for that reason.

I know what you said, WOL, and I know it's only an inch. But any foreseeable issues with the steering shaft, clutch rod, or fuel filler hose? I want this BL.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:25 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Wladziu
I know what you said, WOL, and I know it's only an inch. But any foreseeable issues with the steering shaft, clutch rod, or fuel filler hose? I want this BL.
Nope, apparently this is a straight forward BL with no extra parts or adjustments needed to install it. Just for the hell of it, I'm thinking the very first lift I do is gonna be a TeraFlex 2.5" BB + the MORE 1" BL and run 35's just to see for myself how good or bad of an idea this is. If it works and works well, this may just be the ultimate budget boost solution

Quick Reply: M.O.R.E. Jeep JK Wrangler 1" Body Lift - NOW AVAILABLE!!