Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

more power

Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CM5280
I'm running 35's on 4.10 gears and have had my RIPP supercharger on for a couple months now. The performance gains are awesome and I have no intent on replacing the gears until I trash them. Before the SC, I would agree that going to 5.13 gears would be a good idea, but with the SC I've had no problems getting up to speed and maintaining it.
How many miles have you got on this setup. I'm looking to move up to 35s on 4.10s
Old 06-23-2011, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by walynw
How many miles have you got on this setup. I'm looking to move up to 35s on 4.10s
About 1,200 miles so far. Really runs great and by far the best thing I could do for that wimpy v6. I had an AEM CAI and the Superchips tuner - maybe added 2-4 HP.

Originally Posted by sciguy6
Anyone actually do any independent dynos to see what the increases are?
I haven't been yet, but plan on going around August to a local Diablosport authorized tuner to see if they can squeeze a few more HP out of this beast. The "seat of the pants" test indicates quite a bit more power and driving up the hills in Colorado indicates a big improvement.

Quick Reply: more power