Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

newb soft top questions

Old 01-31-2014, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb soft top questions

Anyone run a safari/duster/windjammer combo on the 4 door year round? I'm not a huge fan of the oem sunrider top. Love the way the duster/safari combo look. But obviously worried about how weather proof that is. Also do i reuse the window channels and hardware?
Old 01-31-2014, 03:59 PM
JK Newbie

I saw a thread a while back where a guy installed a 2 dr wraparound on his jk 4 dr. Looked good. I think it was titled "installing a wraparound on a 4dr jk". He had pics and a walk through on how to do it. I think it was rainproofed.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hammers2121
I saw a thread a while back where a guy installed a 2 dr wraparound on his jk 4 dr. Looked good. I think it was titled "installing a wraparound on a 4dr jk". He had pics and a walk through on how to do it. I think it was rainproofed.
if you can find that thread send it to me, i tried searching for it and couldnt find it
Old 02-02-2014, 08:51 AM
JK Newbie

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...-4-door-61292/

Here it is. I wanna do it to mine.

Quick Reply: newb soft top questions