Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE - Off Road Evolution EVO 1015 Sector Shaft Brace

Old 07-16-2008, 08:00 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zak
Will it fit the RIGHT hand drive Vehicles also.
We have not checked right hand drive vehicles, because we dont have one. But they are mirror opposite to left hand drive so... it should.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the gang at EVO did it again, like it, think it's something I need before my Sep trip, so I'll be ordering this pretty soon, nice work
Old 07-18-2008, 04:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm also interested if it fits all lift kits? I.e. the RE LA I have... good to know for all, if you could list which lifts it doesn't fit? Or, better off, just say it fits all!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:41 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by Davidengbe
I'm also interested if it fits all lift kits? I.e. the RE LA I have... good to know for all, if you could list which lifts it doesn't fit? Or, better off, just say it fits all!
EVO1015: JK Sector Shaft Brace will fit your RE Long Arm kit. There are so many variations of kits out there, that the list would be huge on what this fits and does not. It will fit all JK's that have a front frame mounted trackbar bracket like the one in the photo. Short list is RE Long Arm kit, Full Traction 4" Premium, 4" ultimate and Long Arm kit, Rancho Sport kit and Long Arm kit...

Old 07-18-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Freak

Will it fit on FT 3" Ultimate short arm lift?

Originally Posted by evolution
EVO1015: JK Sector Shaft Brace will fit your RE Long Arm kit. There are so many variations of kits out there, that the list would be huge on what this fits and does not. It will fit all JK's that have a front frame mounted trackbar bracket like the one in the photo. Short list is RE Long Arm kit, Full Traction 4" Premium, 4" ultimate and Long Arm kit, Rancho Sport kit and Long Arm kit...

Old 07-29-2008, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've definitely got something wrong with my sector shaft because I'm getting a lot of strange vibration in my steering wheel, especially off road or on bumpy roads. No steering wobble or kick, just a feeling that something is loose in there. The dealer is checking it out on Thursday, and after the fix it (hopefully they can find a problem) I'll be ordering your brace.

Do you sell a trackbar bracket to go with the brace? I have a Superlift 2" BB with 35" SSRs and a stock trackbar and bracket. Thanks!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't think we have that bracket on our FT 3" Ultimate kit

http://full-traction.com/detail.php?...TID=414&NOTES=

That being said, I'm not sure it wouldn't work for us... I'm also curious on this issue.

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE - Off Road Evolution EVO 1015 Sector Shaft Brace