Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rotors what's the difference??

Old 09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Biggy
I have new chromolly shafts on order. Jack the jeep up and remove the wheel caliper and rotor. Put the jeep in gear and watch. If you still have a wobble I would probably say its a bent axle flange. If thats the case you need new axle shafts because its all one unit. Check this thread out.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...tracking+noise
it could still be rotor, but i had same experience. thought was brakes and ended up being bent axle flange. the bent axle flange will make it look like its rotor.

its something to atleast check before you go buying new rotors.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Napa Reactive Rotors

I bought and installed the Napa Reactive Rotors yesterday. Only put the rear ones one because I snapped one of the lug nuts on the front so now i've got to deal with that. But to my surprise the new rotors are really good! Much improvement over stock and I only installed the rear ones.

Quick Reply: Rotors what's the difference??