Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rough Country customer service...

Old 06-23-2011, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had just sent a message to your warranty department... I work 12 hour shifts during the day(damn navy's killing me) so I can never get on the phone during your working hours. I have however spoken with Mark (online help chat) and was instructed to take my jeep back to Hedgehog motor sports in Orange Park, FL.(installers of lift) and see if it's a warranted item. So as far as customer service so far I’m pretty happy! So it's a matter of hopefully getting time of during the week and getting over there at this point I guess. It seem just the right rear and front left shocks are squeaking
Old 06-24-2011, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

They are deff. Out of business... So do you have any other local dealers?? It's my dd so sending the shocks without a replacement in hand is not an option for me
Old 06-24-2011, 09:46 AM
JK Freak

I have had nothing but outstanding customer servivice with RC in getting my old style quick discos replaced. They sent me the new ones
Old 06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree I have a 07 4dr JK. I put a 4" lift on and my front was lower than the rear. I contacted RC and spoke with Jimmie w/in 10min. they were shipping out new coils. Great customer service. As far as lift quality, its a jeep they are meant to drive like one
Old 06-24-2011, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hodge7467
I agree I have a 07 4dr JK. I put a 4" lift on and my front was lower than the rear. I contacted RC and spoke with Jimmie w/in 10min. they were shipping out new coils. Great customer service. As far as lift quality, its a jeep they are meant to drive like one

Not sure if your talking to me about my op. I am 100% happy with the customer service from rough country so far.. will find out for sure on Monday. As far as it being a jeep and meant to drive like one... Its not suppose to sound like a dog's chew toy driving down the road...
Old 07-13-2011, 06:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

To finish this thread out... I grew a sack, pissed of the wife, and beat the shit out of my jk and the shocks stopped squeeking! Rough Country was 100% ready to send me out some replacements. I had nothing but great customer service from this company!
Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

good deal, i too have had great service. i was missing the hardware for the sway bar on friday at 3pm they overnighted saturday delivery no question

Quick Reply: Rough Country customer service...