Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

seat covers

Old 12-13-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seat covers

Originally Posted by Blackjp4dr
I got my seat covers from seatglovers.com. They look,feel and fit perfect.

What he said..!! SeatGlovers has worked for me..!!
Old 12-13-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

As with most upgrades on a JK you have to determine what you really want out of your seat covers. If you want waterproofing that you can wipe spills off of Iggee looks like your best bet. If you want waterproofing because your top will be off and you don't want to burn your a@# off on vinyl seat covers then neoprene is your best bet. I personally have gone with seat glovers. I have had a set of Wet Okole in my TJ. The thing is with (at least these two companies) you get what you pay for. The wet okoles will be more expensive but are put together a little better and have a lot more options. The seat glovers are cheaper (by almost half) and the vendor is a sponsor so you get 10% off. You can get even cheaper covers on that auction site too, just be careful...you will get the quality your price demands. Good Luck!
Old 12-13-2007, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree with the above post...just a heads up, when I got my covers from seatglovers (Marc) the drivers seat strap was not sewn very well. I emailed Marc and he sent me a new cover, with no questions asked. Now thats customer service. I went with neoprene because I have a soft top. It gets very hot in SC and when I get in the jeep, I do not burn my legs. iwill definately buy these covers again when I ruin my set.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a set of the seatglovers and a set of the okole's. The Okole's are better, but of course cost more.
Have had the Okole's on for over a year now. Had the top down nearly all summer, and they have not fadded a bit. In heavy rain they shed most of the water, however some is absorbed. not much though, and the stuff that is never get's through to the seat. They make the seats and headrest much more comfortable.

Quick Reply: seat covers