Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The SWTJ problem!

Old 08-21-2007, 09:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Rock Rubicon

The Reversa Bars and a grab handle works great for my wife and solved my problem

Im looking at these too for the same reason, I brought up 35's again yesterday and I got a look from her... It is her daily driver, so I guess I have to compromise... What do you have to do to switch the bars to the up position? And are they frame mount?
Old 08-22-2007, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bly109
Im looking at these too for the same reason, I brought up 35's again yesterday and I got a look from her... It is her daily driver, so I guess I have to compromise... What do you have to do to switch the bars to the up position? And are they frame mount?

Yes, there are no holes to drill they bolt through the factory holes in the frame and the bolt holes for the rock rails. To reverse them all you would do is flip them up and swope sides of the Jeep. If you get them follow the instructions, the one side took me about 40 minutes and the other side took about 15.

Quick Reply: The SWTJ problem!