Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

when do you need control arms

Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a beanie too with my order!!!

Yeah the handling fee is only when you use paypal but you still got a good deal!!! I have bought over fifteen hundred dollars worth of parts from him and learned early on dont use paypal unless you want to pay the charges. Paypal tags its customers a percentage when you use them so all Dave did was ask the customer to pay it.

Just fill out the CC and use a 'cookie" check box when your order is done and it will save all your info. I too use Paypal but for northridge I use the CC.

Last edited by JulietKilo; 12-01-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Thanks for letting everybody know this. We only charge a "handling fee" when paypal is used.

David
Were here for you Dave!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

didn't complain about the handling charge, I just mentioned it in my post for others to be aware of. And, it is listed on the invoice as a "Handling Charge" not a "PayPal Charge"!

BUT - They should let you know beforehand that there will be a charge for using PayPal. That would definitely clear up any misconception. I could have used my credit card just as easily since it's the one tied into my PayPal account anyway. If I had know there was a handling charge I would have just typed in my card numbers instead of hitting the "Use PayPal" link.

BUT (2)- I'm still happy with the deal I got !
Beanie is in the box!! Sorry we cant put paypal fee on checkout it has to be handling.

David
Old 12-01-2008, 02:41 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It should be common knowledge, if you have a PayPal account, that PayPal charges at least a 3% fee for transactions.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
It should be common knowledge, if you have a PayPal account, that PayPal charges at least a 3% fee for transactions.
I'll know next time, it was late, and I was too lazy to bother entering my credit card numbers... But, like I said before, I got a good deal, and a Thanksgiving discount to boot!

(and a beanie )
Old 12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You will love the Currie Control arms!

David

Quick Reply: when do you need control arms