Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

MASS Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Selling a bumper if anyone is interested.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:09 AM
JK Newbie

Just bought a Firecracker Red JKUR to fill the void after my '12 JKR was totaled when I was moving up here 14 months ago. I live in Mansfield, but I don't think there is too much going on around me.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juice33
Just bought a Firecracker Red JKUR to fill the void after my '12 JKR was totaled when I was moving up here 14 months ago. I live in Mansfield, but I don't think there is too much going on around me.
Sick color! Post up
Old 06-28-2016, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Hi everyone! I'm from MASS. Worcester area
Old 06-28-2016, 04:43 AM
JK Newbie

I am just next door in Easton. There is car shows at the dogtrack and Gillette on Thursday nights. There isn't alot of open/public offroad ing around
Old 07-13-2016, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bostonbilly
I am just next door in Easton. There is car shows at the dogtrack and Gillette on Thursday nights. There isn't alot of open/public offroad ing around
Yeah I have been thinking of going to that show with my Porsche but something always comes up. Do many Jeeps go to that show?
Old 07-20-2016, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a ton going on around the area. Offroad Elements is in Abington and they do a meet and greet every Saturday (unless they are travelling). It's a fun time and you get to see a lot of different builds based on who shows up. At a minimum, you can check out some aftermarket parts and enjoy some coffee, donuts, jello, or whatever they have on tap that day.

There is a FB page for new England Jeeps and their events are posted there. We also schedule a lot trail rides at the legal trails in MA and NH that are open to the public (most are only open for clubs). Overall, the south shore area is bursting with modded JK's all over the place.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

What's up guys. Back into a Wrangler after some time off. Picked up a '16 Firecracker Hard Rock this past weekend. The build begins in the coming weeks.

From the Rehoboth area.

Last edited by Gammo12; 08-03-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
There is a ton going on around the area. Offroad Elements is in Abington and they do a meet and greet every Saturday (unless they are travelling). It's a fun time and you get to see a lot of different builds based on who shows up. At a minimum, you can check out some aftermarket parts and enjoy some coffee, donuts, jello, or whatever they have on tap that day.

There is a FB page for new England Jeeps and their events are posted there. We also schedule a lot trail rides at the legal trails in MA and NH that are open to the public (most are only open for clubs). Overall, the south shore area is bursting with modded JK's all over the place.
Nice! WHat is the exact name for the FB group? I am definitely interested in going to some get togethers.

Originally Posted by Gammo12
What's up guys. Back into a Wrangler after some time off. Picked up a '16 Firecracker Hard Rock this past weekend. The build begins in the coming weeks.

From the Rehoboth area.

Welcome! That is a nice looking Jeep! Great color!
Old 08-18-2016, 06:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice! WHat is the exact name for the FB group? I am definitely interested in going to some get togethers.

Welcome! That is a nice looking Jeep! Great color!

Sorry for the late response. It's called "Jeep JKs of New England"

the page requires approval so I would suggest having a picture of your JK somewhere on your profile so the admins see it. They try and weed out scammers and people looking to create drama.

Quick Reply: MASS Thread