Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

MASS Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 11:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
Sorry for the late response. It's called "Jeep JKs of New England"

the page requires approval so I would suggest having a picture of your JK somewhere on your profile so the admins see it. They try and weed out scammers and people looking to create drama.
I'm all about the drama!
Old 09-07-2016, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

That fb page is nothing but drama
Old 09-07-2016, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandymarvelous
Hi everyone! I'm from MASS. Worcester area
Welcome to the Jeep community. Nice wheels. I'm right up the street in Clinton.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by A.W.D.eLussey
Welcome to the Jeep community. Nice wheels. I'm right up the street in Clinton.
Clinton, nice.

We are in Sterling just off Chocksett Road.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
Clinton, nice.

Thought you were in Sarasota? You back in MA?
Old 10-11-2016, 04:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mpkelley20
Thought you were in Sarasota? You back in MA?
Aha. My post was confusing. We are in Florida but I was talking about the house in Sterling.....
Old 10-12-2016, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Aha. My post was confusing. We are in Florida but I was talking about the house in Sterling.....

Good to know. I am still squatting in your pool house. Thought I was getting kicked out!
Old 10-14-2016, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Colonial Dodge Hudson

Hey everyone, I'm in Hudson, no more Jeep but I miss it like crazy. I had to trade it in and get a truck, but at least I stuck with mopar and got a Ram. I used to live out in the berkshires but moved to central Mass about 3 1/2 years ago and since then I have been working at Colonial Jeep/Dodge. We have been doing some nice builds on new Jeeps recently and also for customer's jeeps. I'd like to hear from you guys and girls as far as different ideas you'd like to see on a build. We've done big brake kits, high steer kits, lighting, Alpine touchscreen 9" radios and all other kinds of custom work. We have some really experienced builders in the shop and knowledgeable guys at the parts and service counter-even in the sales department which you don't see too often lol.
If your Jeep is still under warranty we can do repairs for you-as long as it is not completely frankensteined, but we'd have to look at things on a per visit/repair basis-we know enough that if your factory radio goes bad that it wasn't caused by your winch or your lift kit and won't give you a hard time. Bur like I said each situation is different, but we are not looking to charge people for stuff that is legitimately failed and unrelated to the vehicle being modified. That said we can't push things through that are related to being modified, but we are not going to report anyone or void their warranty either. We love the Jeep community here at Colonial Dodge starting with our General Manager, Service and Parts managers and the guys in sales and we take pride in what we do. Please consider us for your warranty work, your regular maintenance, your next project and even your next vehicle. I'm the service manager, my name is Dan and I look forward to talking and meeting with you guys and girls real soon.
We are starting a new Project Rubicon now with a Red Rubicon Hard Rock as the canvas. It is going to get a Mopar/Fox 4" lift, Teraflex fully adjustable trackbar, Teraflex tire carrier, 35" tires with Xd wheels, rear corner and cowl protectors, Alpine 9" touchscreen radio with satellite radio and back up camera integrated with spare tire license plate relocation kit, front bumper grill guard, Rigid grill with integrated LED light bar, Rigid 4 LED windshield mounted light pods, Synergy front axle gusset reinforcements and JW Speaker LED headlight and foglight upgrades. It's going to be a beautiful Jeep, all the parts should be here and the Jeep should be finished by the end of next week. I invite everyone down to take a look at it when we are finished, not even to buy this Jeep but to check it out and see what kind of work we do. We look forward to being involved-trying to talk the boss into hosting a local event-talks are slow but progressing.
Check us out on facebook #projectrubicon or online Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer Massachusetts | Colonial of Hudson

Dan Burke
Service Manager
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Hudson, Ma
Old 10-15-2016, 06:45 PM
JK Newbie

Default access?

Clinton, nice.

Is there any trails or access off Stuart Rd? looks like it parallels the highway..
Old 10-16-2016, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Juice33
Just bought a Firecracker Red JKUR to fill the void after my '12 JKR was totaled when I was moving up here 14 months ago. I live in Mansfield, but I don't think there is too much going on around me.
I'm in Attleboro, around the Mansfield area all the time.

Quick Reply: MASS Thread