Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Howdy Fellow waiters

Old 11-13-2006, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy Fellow waiters

I too have my Rubicon 4dr on order WHITE, deep tint windows, three piece hard top! and engine heater for the arctic weather we are getting! This will be my first jeep. I have always envied the guys and gals that had them. Now I will own my own! Very Excited! I have probably read every article about them and studied everything else waiting for it.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the .............................wait!

Its funny when you don't have one on order.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:04 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Archer
I too have my Rubicon 4dr on order WHITE, deep tint windows, three piece hard top! and engine heater for the arctic weather we are getting! This will be my first jeep. I have always envied the guys and gals that had them. Now I will own my own! Very Excited! I have probably read every article about them and studied everything else waiting for it.
Hey Archer, welcome to JK-Forum! As far as your new JK goes, great choice in model and color but I get mine first
Old 11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
JK Freak

Archer, Where are you from in Wyoming? Papabear
Old 11-16-2006, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Papabear in live in Kemmerer.

Thanks for the welcome everyone
Old 11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Archer, Where did you order your Unlimited? Also we are going Jeeping here around lander on Saturday you are welcome. Call me 1-888-757-2327 ask fo Dave
Old 11-22-2006, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

PapaBear I ordered my jeep at Dave Smith Motors out of Kellogg Idaho, $500.00 under invoice! Plane ticket from Salt Lake to Spokane WA $100.00 and they will pick me up there, then take me back to the dealership, owning a new Jeep wrangler Rubicon unlimited...priceless.
I appreciate the offer,unfortunatly tis the season of snow removal and meetings. I just got back from Cheyenne and was informed while there that the Oversite/Steering commitee has much more work to do. (That'll teach me to say I'll volunteer)

HEY wayoflife - Got my VIN yesterday expect it on the lot by Dec 13,'06

Last edited by Archer; 11-22-2006 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Don't hold your breath on that delivery date. The factory is taking forever to get these things out to dealers.

Originally Posted by Archer
PapaBear I ordered my jeep at Dave Smith Motors out of Kellogg Idaho, $500.00 under invoice! Plane ticket from Salt Lake to Spokane WA $100.00 and they will pick me up there, then take me back to the dealership, owning a new Jeep wrangler Rubicon unlimited...priceless.
I appreciate the offer,unfortunatly tis the season of snow removal and meetings. I just got back from Cheyenne and was informed while there that the Oversite/Steering commitee has much more work to do. (That'll teach me to say I'll volunteer)

HEY wayoflife - Got my VIN yesterday expect it on the lot by Dec 13,'06
Old 11-25-2006, 10:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will join your wait.

I ordered in october. I contacted the dealer last week. Damn almost on order 2 months and it has been approved but not gone into production. I just hope for a Jan delivery. Oh yeah this is my first modern Jeep, my other 4 were made for WWII and are all stock. so it will be different. but is a replacement for my family wagon 4runner.

anxiously waiting for a unlimited rubicon in jeep green with all the fixens.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

One more day of web wheeling for us D status folks.:sad:

Quick Reply: Howdy Fellow waiters