Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK Forum Run??

Old 06-14-2017, 09:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything over there opens tomorrow. I used a combination of Nwjeepn.com and some National Geographic maps. I'm kind of old school though and just drive around till I figure it out. I've gotten myself and my friends lost plenty of times. Lol
Old 06-15-2017, 06:06 AM
JK Newbie

Sweet. Looking forward to getting over there and seeing the area.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mdash
I've gotten myself and my friends lost plenty of times. Lol
You are never lost, Just temporarily disoriented.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:36 PM
JK Newbie

I'd be interested depending on the date. Keep me in the loop.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Moon Rocks/Funny rocks was a blast. Mid Summit trail was blocked by 4 big trees right at the base/creek crossing. Had to turn around and go around. Looking forward to going back.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in any weekend I am available.
The rocks via Kaner Flats is my fav.
Also want to go with someone who can get me out around Liberty and especially for a picture of the Jeep at the rock outcropping.
Fortune Creek and Van Epps are also calling...
Old 06-20-2017, 02:29 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm planning to do a fast run over to Funny/moon rocks on Sunday July 2nd if anyone is interested in going. I'm mostly going to just see who is playing on the rocks and if there is anything cool. That weekend is usually pretty nuts and fun to watch all the crazies. I plan to go up over Pyramid Pass, down 19 road to FS1708 and up through Milk Creek, 5 fingers, etc. This is a pretty easy run on mostly forest road. Going this route I can usually get from Enumclaw Safeway to the rocks in 2.5 hours. The only difficult parts are the bypass on Milk Creek (which you can go the long way around if you want to bypass the bypass) and 5 fingers/woodpecker bypass can be challenging if you pick the wrong finger or don't carry enough momentum. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll be leaving Enumclaw Safeway by 9:00am.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:22 AM
JK Newbie

Id head over but thats my anniversary weekend. Gotta spend time with the wife.

I talked to a couple guys from a Build-It Offroad out of Naches and they said they will be out there that weekend. That blue JKU of his is sweet! Couple other friends of mine said they were heading over that weekend as well. Should be a great time up there!
Old 06-21-2017, 07:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might me up for a quick run up there on the 2nd. All depends if the wifey has to work
Old 06-26-2017, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mdash
I'm planning to do a fast run over to Funny/moon rocks on Sunday July 2nd if anyone is interested in going. I'm mostly going to just see who is playing on the rocks and if there is anything cool. That weekend is usually pretty nuts and fun to watch all the crazies. I plan to go up over Pyramid Pass, down 19 road to FS1708 and up through Milk Creek, 5 fingers, etc. This is a pretty easy run on mostly forest road. Going this route I can usually get from Enumclaw Safeway to the rocks in 2.5 hours. The only difficult parts are the bypass on Milk Creek (which you can go the long way around if you want to bypass the bypass) and 5 fingers/woodpecker bypass can be challenging if you pick the wrong finger or don't carry enough momentum. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll be leaving Enumclaw Safeway by 9:00am.
I would, but I have to drop my Son off at Camp on the 2nd. Darn!
Next time!

Quick Reply: JK Forum Run??