Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Georgia

Old 06-12-2007, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

last week a truck carrying pickles flipped on I20 at 1 a.m. and took till the next evening to clean up, it was 1 lane traffic for most of the time
Old 06-16-2007, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hick4life
so what happens with the 3" black diamond coils???
Sorry for not replying, but I have been on another forum due to some goofballs on this one. I have the 3" coils and a brand new trackbar w/heim-joint listed on the 'For Sale' section in this forum. I didn't need to go to 4", but I just kept getting stuff from Superlift...
Old 07-03-2007, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Slinky_07
Any of you GA guys kow of any places in South GA to wheel, or north florida ive been looking around but caint rele find nothing
hey, Slinky...

just read this thread again. There isnt ANYWHERE down here to ride. the only place you could get dirty is out at the boat ramp across from the prisons on N. St. Augustine Road... but it is now posted against unauthorised use. Just about all the access to the areas near the Alapaha River are now fenced. There is access down just south of Jennings, Florida... (or is it Jasper.. dangit!) but it is river bed. Not sure how familiar you are with it, but the Alapaha goes underground to the Suwannee when it is low. That gives you the river bed to ride it. Problem is that it's soft sand... and you need buddies and/or a winch.

The only time I went was in an old CJ5 on 33s... and I had to winch. With the sand, sandbars, berms and stuff, its mainly good for ATVs and high power rigs.

There is "The Dunes" area in Albany.... again, posted but not really enforced to my knowlege. Only been there three times.

Otherwise, you have to get in with a hunting club that allows wheeling in certain trails on the club land... or other clubs... the closest are down in Lake City area and then up in the Atlanta area.

if you see either of my rigs (or the company car) on Bemiss Rd gimme big wave!

Old 08-18-2007, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hello guys.

I just wanted to pop in to say hello. I have not been checking this thread enough. Well not alot of time to wheel like I want to latley. I did make it to Coal Creek two months ago and had a blast. Ended up having to work to much while there. One kid ran a four wheeler of the mountian at the top near the wind mills and a older man ran his four wheeler of the paved road leading up to the dirt roads. Me and the wife had a blast breaking in the Rubicon. First time it was in 4 Lo since I tried it out buying it. If you have never been to Coal Creek I highly recommend it. They do like it a little to much as far as price to get in. I hope to make a run or two with everyone here. See ya on the trails. Chris
Old 08-20-2007, 01:30 PM
urbikesucks

Question se ga here stationed @ ft stewart ga

hinesville ga, and no where to wheel as far as i know???
Old 08-22-2007, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default WestGaParrotHead

WestGaParrotHead here ya go your PM box is full so Ill post here. Didn't want you to think I was snubbing ya. I see your just up the road from me. Hello there Chris here. Coal Creek is in Tennesee in the center of the state. You can look it up at www.coalcreekohv.com. Its located in Oliver Springs Tn. Well worth a weekend trip if you have the time off. They have a camping area to stay at. I really had a blast there. The park is so big that I only met vehicles on the trails maybe 3 times in a 8 hour time. Its not like Tellico where you have to get in line to tackle a trail or obsticle. Have you found any trails around carrollton? I have a friend with a 05 Ruicon that rides in Whitesburg on a few ttails near the powerline. I have not been able to try them out yet. Maybe we can meet and ride sometime. Chris
Old 08-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just posted something along these lines.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/south-49/acorn-creek-west-georgia-13940/
Old 08-23-2007, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lets set up a ride here. I'll get my buddy that rides here all the time. Ill get him to go and show us around. Chris
Old 08-23-2007, 10:12 AM
JK Junkie

Hey Fellas, What's new/ I haven't been checking this thread like I need too. When's the next ride?

Quick Reply: Georgia