Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Nemesis Industries SEMA 2011 Pics

Old 11-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nemesis Industries SEMA 2011 Pics

Here's a few pics of our booth at SEMA 2011..More pics will be coming in from the team throughout the week.

Enjoy...

Old 11-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Cool a few more...

Here's a couple of shots of the "Maroni Sheets" I made for the Sema Booth Vehicles...

Old 11-01-2011, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Two great looking Jeeps! More pics please...
Old 11-01-2011, 11:25 AM
JK Super Freak

do you have a link to that 10inch lightbar mount? think i've seen a few of those floating around, especially on some of the rigs sporting stingers.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by GaMtnJk
Two great looking Jeeps! More pics please...
More are on the way! I'm hounding the guys to take more and send them asap.

Originally Posted by sneck
do you have a link to that 10inch lightbar mount? think i've seen a few of those floating around, especially on some of the rigs sporting stingers.
Thats one of the new light mount options we're about to release for our Odyssey and Triumph bumpers...stay tuned.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you running wheel spacers on the jk8? My next tires will be 37" krawlers and I really like the features of the huchinson wheels but they only come in a 4.65" backspacing.

Your flares are hands down my favorite on the market but I am worried about destroying them when I flop.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by spedly
Are you running wheel spacers on the jk8? My next tires will be 37" krawlers and I really like the features of the huchinson wheels but they only come in a 4.65" backspacing.

This particular JK-8 is not yet running spacers to help clear the 39.5" Krawlers...However, our shop JK runs the same set up (no spacers, Hutchinsons, and stock width axles) in addition to our soon to be released Frame Notch Kit which allows the 39.5's to clear without making contact.

Your flares are hands down my favorite on the market but I am worried about destroying them when I flop.
Thanks! We love them too, here's a quick video clip showing one of our rear flares grinding against some granite on Carnage Canyon in Buena Vista Colorado. Its hands down one of the most difficult trails in the country, our flares came out of there with only minor paint scratches, and most importantly absolutely none of the forces generated by impacts and dragging along granite were transmitted to the JK's body.

http://youtu.be/2dquDuDtb2A
Old 11-01-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries
Thanks! We love them too, here's a quick video clip showing one of our rear flares grinding against some granite on Carnage Canyon in Buena Vista Colorado. Its hands down one of the most difficult trails in the country, our flares came out of there with only minor paint scratches, and most importantly absolutely none of the forces generated by impacts and dragging along granite were transmitted to the JK's body.
Were you trying to destroy your GoPro so you could get a GoPro 2?
Old 11-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Mixilpidilstick
Were you trying to destroy your GoPro so you could get a GoPro 2?

Haha! Those do look pretty sweet! The housing got scratched but the camera is still going strong. We'll probably get the new Hero2 soon though...we love how intense the video they take can be, and the Hero2 being twice as sharp has us intrigued for sure.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

I like the bumper with the lights..

Quick Reply: Nemesis Industries SEMA 2011 Pics