Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers

Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Definitely wanting to see the Stinger option...

Also, I had heard you guys were considering an Aluminum option for the Brawler Lite bumpers.....Any ideas of the time frame on that?

Would be a great option if the price isn't too extreme.....and with a Brawler Bar and some light tabs would be KICK A$$.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:19 PM
JK Freak

This my favorite bumper for the JK.... I just cant buy one and make the payments on my new Rubi. Still, wanted you to know Im a fan.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:29 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by highoctane
Anyone looking for PSC products give David @ Northridge a ring. I got my Gen 2 Rock Brawler rear bumper/tire carrier from him for lower than anyone else. Obviously PSC won't undercut it's vendors. So call David!
Please try to keep recommendations for specific dealers out of our product information threads. I understand Dave is our most popular dealer here on JK-F, and we're grateful for everything he does to promote and sell our products. But we need to try to keep our product information threads dealer-neutral, so that all of our dealers may use them as a place to send their own customers to see photos, product info, customer testimonials, etc. Thanks for understanding

Originally Posted by cbass1187
Also, I had heard you guys were considering an Aluminum option for the Brawler Lite bumpers.....Any ideas of the time frame on that?

Would be a great option if the price isn't too extreme.....and with a Brawler Bar and some light tabs would be KICK A$$.
Yes we are working on aluminum versions of both the Brawler Lite front bumper and RockBrawler rear bumper. In fact we've already built first articles of each, which were on display on one of the Jeeps in our booth at the Off-Road Expo last weekend. That one did not have a Brawler Bar, although we are working on offering it with that option. You'll find that we are very shy about giving ETA's on new product introductions, and I'm going to refrain from doing so here too. We just do not know how long it will take us to have that product ready for production.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Freak

Anyone ever add fogs on the front tubing?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Have front light with skid and rear is sitting in living room waiting install (missing lug studs hoping they will be in the mail when I get back from field Sunday)
I got all kinds of props on the craftmanship on both parts from power coat shops and others around town....great work PSC you will be my first choice for rockers and armor....NOW GET THOSE DAMN DIF COVERS IN STOCK!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

I'm sorry I should have asked. If anyone has lights mounted please share a pic
Old 10-21-2011, 10:32 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Bxjk
Anyone ever add fogs on the front tubing?
Originally Posted by Bxjk
I'm sorry I should have asked. If anyone has lights mounted please share a pic
Are you talking about mounting the factory fog lights (originally mounted in the stock bumper) up high on the Brawler Bar? I'm baffled as to why you would want to do that. The Brawler Lite already has mounts for the factory fog lamps recessed into the bumper structure. If you want to add lights on the Brawler Bar, I would recommend an aftermarket off-road light with some sort of housing. Bare factory fogs bolted on up there might look kind of silly.

If you look through our photo gallery for the Bralwer Lite you'll see a few examples of different off-road lights mounted to the Brawler Bar.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do you guys offer this? I didnt see it available on the site

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	RenFrontfoglights-L.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	226576
Old 10-21-2011, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Will the rear Aluminum bumper have a location for a winch?
Old 10-21-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DTS
Are you talking about mounting the factory fog lights (originally mounted in the stock bumper) up high on the Brawler Bar? I'm baffled as to why you would want to do that. The Brawler Lite already has mounts for the factory fog lamps recessed into the bumper structure. If you want to add lights on the Brawler Bar, I would recommend an aftermarket off-road light with some sort of housing. Bare factory fogs bolted on up there might look kind of silly.

If you look through our photo gallery for the Bralwer Lite you'll see a few examples of different off-road lights mounted to the Brawler Bar.
I like my LED light bar mounted to it! If I had it to do over, though, I would have got the 9 light bar.

I love your products! I moved my brake light down behind my spider in the rear. (prolly illegal in some states - not in SC)
I will be getting the Brawler Rockers as my next project. Gotta save some dough.

Last edited by jcopel; 10-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers