Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Superchips TrailDash now available!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Superchips Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The TrailDash and TrailJammer TDX kit currently tune 1998-06 TJ's and 07-10 JK models. These products are meant to be mounted to the vehicle like you would have an in dash GPS or DVD player using the included dash pod included in the TrailJammer kit which mounts over the factory pocket built into the top of the dashboard or by the windshield mount included with both products.

How this product differs from the VIVID is that it allows the TJ users additional gauge options and both models a way to connect aftermarket accessories such as engine sensors, aftermarket fuel sending units, or even an air pump that can be directly controlled through the device using the adaptable EAS cables (sold separately). It also has a video input for a camera that can be mounted on the bumper as a backup camera or even under the chassis to monitor articulation of the suspension while off-road.

Scott

Originally Posted by finnd1
so is this just the VIVID renamed and with some additional features? Is there a ram mount style option to mount this to my vector jke-dock?

Last edited by Scott@Superchips; 06-20-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
Yes, the TrailDash includes all of the features available in the Flashpaq programmer with the additional benefit of a dedicated in cab monitor.

Scott
Scott,
Thank you. I just received the unit but before I open it I wanted to check. There are detailed instructions inside? I couldn't find any online (your website or others) and because this is my first "programmer" I want to be fully read before I do anything.
Thank you again
Ron
Old 06-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Superchips Representative

Yes sir! Detailed instructions should be included in the box with the product. I will work on getting the PDF version online today.

Thanks for choosing Superchips!

Scott

Originally Posted by sheepdog
Scott,
Thank you. I just received the unit but before I open it I wanted to check. There are detailed instructions inside? I couldn't find any online (your website or others) and because this is my first "programmer" I want to be fully read before I do anything.
Thank you again
Ron
Old 06-21-2012, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

This LCD is how I wish all the info WAS displayed on our Jeeps. Kind of similar to the Range Rover/Land Rover and Tesla.

Pretty sick.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can you adjust the shift points for auto and tire size change with this unit? I'm looking to go to 35s and wanted the unit to be able to handle it. I have the procal which does the tires but after some reading, it seems you need to clear anything the procal does before running the superchips. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Default superchips traildash

So did u install it yet? Do u think it was worth the money?
Old 06-24-2012, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
We just finished the 2011 Cummins and hope what we have learned from that application will help us move forward with the 2011-12 gas applications.
Great, hopefully it will be done soon.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

What other mounting options are available? I have the Vector JKE dock and was hoping this woud be compatible with the RAM mounting systems. The Vivid was as it used an Archos tablet, any 1" tube mounts for this?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:44 AM
JK Newbie

Looking forward to it Scott, thank you very much. Thanks to Andrew aswell.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This thing sounds sweet. I just wish it was a little more affordable

Quick Reply: Superchips TrailDash now available!