Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2010- Knock Sensor Circuit 1 P0325

Old 05-31-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2010- Knock Sensor Circuit 1 P0325

So I recently had my Jeep in a shop to replace the throwout bearing. Upon recieving the Jeep it had the stored code P0325(Along with others, but I got those figured out). Keep in mind, that this is a stored code, not an active one. If I clear the code, I can run through the entire RPM band and not set the CEL. It is only after a random amount of time, at a random RPM that it will trip.

Any ideas? Its hard to pin this on the shop in good faith, seeing as it submarined not too long ago.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the same code after I replaced my clutch/TOB. Haven't done anything about it yet. I have a feeling it's just a faulty connection, I've been looking for answers on here.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blakspire
So I recently had my Jeep in a shop to replace the throwout bearing. Upon recieving the Jeep it had the stored code P0325(Along with others, but I got those figured out). Keep in mind, that this is a stored code, not an active one. If I clear the code, I can run through the entire RPM band and not set the CEL. It is only after a random amount of time, at a random RPM that it will trip.

Any ideas? Its hard to pin this on the shop in good faith, seeing as it submarined not too long ago.

My throwout bearing is squealing and I just threw the P0325 code also. Did you ever find a cause/solution to this? I'd hate to have this keep popping up after getting all the work done next week.

Thanks in advance!

RT

Quick Reply: 2010- Knock Sensor Circuit 1 P0325