Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Ever hear of Galaxy Moto Inc, out of CA....an eBay store....

Old 04-19-2016, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever hear of Galaxy Moto Inc, out of CA....an eBay store....

I am looking for a rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, and came across this company all over eBay, but they seem to be made in China, but what isnt these days.....so anyone know who they are, or buy anything from them??
Old 05-09-2016, 03:26 PM
JK Newbie

Default Don't do it!

Cheap Smittybilt knock off. I gambled on xrc knockoff & within a year's time powder coat was chipping and peeling leaving exposed to rust. Weld on rear bumper where tire carrier mounts became undone. Ended up sanding it down, shot it with a few coats of bedliner and sold it. You get what you pay for.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by psheffern
I am looking for a rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, and came across this company all over eBay, but they seem to be made in China, but what isnt these days.....so anyone know who they are, or buy anything from them??
Hrm... what isn't made in china? LOTS of companies make such stuff right here in the USA...
Old 05-11-2016, 06:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by psheffern

Get one from AEV. Their stuff ain't the cheapest, but really top notch.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
Hrm... what isn't made in china? LOTS of companies make such stuff right here in the USA...
EVO
LōD
Crawler Concpetz
Poison Spyder
ACE

Are just to name a few.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Canvas
EVO
LōD
Crawler Concpetz
Poison Spyder
ACE

Are just to name a few.
Since Poison Spider was purchased by Transamerican/4Wheel Parts, are they really still made in the USA? I would think that Transamerican Wholesale would put a stop to that noise right quick and send it overseas for increased profits.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A quick Google search agrees with you:

CEO of Transamerican Auto Parts, Greg Adler, is very excited about the new acquisition for TMG, and the potential it provides for the growth of the brand. “I really admire what Larry McRae has done in building a predominant brand so quickly. Poison Spyder is a great fit with our brands and our customer base. We look forward to developing the full potential of what McRae and his team has already worked so diligently upon.”
Along with the brand marquee, TMG will also be embracing all PSC employees. “There is a remarkable culture within our walls, and we look forward to welcoming all Poison Spyder employees to our team” announced Sean Angues, President of TMG. Angues elaborated on the importance of continuing Poison Spyder’s production domestically, “Poison Spyder products have always been manufactured within the United States, and we want to assure all loyal customers that this will continue to be common practice. Production within the USA is critical for the positive development of the brand as well as ensuring high-quality products that Poison Spyder customers rightly expect.”
Larry McRae, President of PSC, is equally as excited about the acquisition. “Transamerican Manufacturing Group provides unlimited opportunities for Poison Spyder to grow within the industry. Our whole team is eager to learn everything we can, and work with them to develop Poison Spyder into what we’ve envisioned since we acquired the company in 2009.”
Old 05-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<- Not made in China. 100%, from start to finish, USA.

Last edited by Rock Hard 4x4; 05-11-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor

<--- Made in the USA
Old 08-08-2016, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks for info

I'm also looking for after market bumpers for my 2015 JK. I knew LOD is made in the USA, but wanted to thank everyone for all the information about other brands made in the USA. Found this thread wanting info on that GalaxyMotoinX or whatever that was??

Quick Reply: Ever hear of Galaxy Moto Inc, out of CA....an eBay store....